"Catch 22" - Early Story Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Catch 22" - Early Story Info

As if all these trailers weren't enough already, some very first info on "Catch 22" is now available right here!

Expect the technical difficulties to be repaired within the next few days.

Enjoy, and make sure to post comments or speculations here so that they can be discussed.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

I love this little sneak peak. The character Loral is so dark and fun. Not only don't WE like her, but the other Enoly who are each always trying to increase their own individual power seem to find her threatening. Poor Kardos has been Loral's captive for so long now. It would be interesting if we were finally able to free him from Loral and use the knowledge he has gained from that blending to take down the Enoly. As far as the Tok'ra "important research" goes, I wonder if they will finally find a way to propagate their species again. Just a thought. Thanks again for early story info. I can't wait to see how it all plays out.
    Chase: "I'd like fish-sticks for lunch!"

Comment

Mmmmmmm, dark character arc, you say?

Actually, the end of the second season will have an arc similar to that at the end of the first, though this one is only four episodes long. This episode will set several events into motion that will come into play in 2.22 and the finale episodes.

I'm loving writing this one. Already finished with Act One.
      Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
      Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
      Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
      Stargate Destiny, Fan
      Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Originally posted by SierraGulf1
        Mmmmmmm, dark character arc, you say?

Actually, the end of the second season will have an arc similar to that at the end of the first, though this one is only four episodes long. This episode will set several events into motion that will come into play in 2.22 and the finale episodes.

I'm loving writing this one. Already finished with Act One.
        I'm very excited to see a darker story arc coming. While I enjoy the light moments with the characters as well, I think you really get to know them better when they are put in crisis situations. Their true selves come to the surface when placed under extreme stress and forced to make tough decisions. I can't wait to read this one.
        Chase: "I'd like fish-sticks for lunch!"

Comment

Working...
        X