This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Micheal a member of the Atlantis Team?

Ok...it's a LONG shot but...Micheal doesn't seem to be very...well...happy for lack of a better word with his fellow Wraith so is it possible he might have a moral heart attack and edn p helping the good'ol Atlantis folk?

Tisquestion is either stupidly obvious or stupidly ignorant....you be the judge
    McKay:...ZedPM
    O'Neill: Zed?
    Jackson: He's Canadian
    O'Neill: I'm sorry

I highly doubt it, It would never work with Ronin and i don't think they'll drop Ronin anytime soon
    error: signature not found

Comment

I don't think they would ever have a Wraith on their team. Especially one that totally screwed them over. I mean, SG1 had a couple of Goa'uld offer their service. They pretty much held them as prisoners.
      An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

what if the doc can perfect the gas...ronin would have to deal...i mean the info michael could give us...now we have to find out is what would force michael to want the gas over the wraith?
        Janus: “What is it you called them?” Dr. Weir: “ZPM, Zero Point Module.” Janus: “Yes” Janus: “They're designed to operate in parallel, all three providing power to the city simultaneously.” Janus: “However, used in sequence, it may be possible to sustain the power for the needed time.”

Comment

When i watched the ep Allies i kina of got the feeling that micheal wants to be part of atlantis....and i got the idea that he will be how they stop the wraith gettin to earth,anyone else?

Comment

I was just thinking maybe Micheal had sometime to realize that the gas is the only alteritive to his people dying in the war and thinks it is best for all involved parties...whether he admits it or not
            McKay:...ZedPM
            O'Neill: Zed?
            Jackson: He's Canadian
            O'Neill: I'm sorry

Comment

Originally posted by metroid
              I highly doubt it, It would never work with Ronin and i don't think they'll drop Ronin anytime soon
              it could work if there can turn into a full human and get rid of the wratith part of him completely
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Despite the events at the end of the season, I can't help but think Michael's human characteristics are still in there somewhere. They just need to find a way to get rid of the Wraith instincts altogether before he could really be a friend.

It was clear he really didn't want to feed off Teyla at the end of his namesake episode, but the Wraith instincts are just too powerful to resist. As for his behavior in Allies, I chalk it up to those Wraith parts having taken over.

Comment

Originally posted by All hail the USAF
                  Ok...it's a LONG shot but...Micheal doesn't seem to be very...well...happy for lack of a better word with his fellow Wraith so is it possible he might have a moral heart attack and edn p helping the good'ol Atlantis folk?

Tisquestion is either stupidly obvious or stupidly ignorant....you be the judge
                  Sure..... Michael doesn't say 'please' before grabbing the salt shaker and then Ronon decapitates him with a sword, then Sheppard has to fill out all this paperwork on why their fifth team member didn't even make it through lunch.

Comment

I don't think Michael's complete a wraith anymore
                    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                      Sure..... Michael doesn't say 'please' before grabbing the salt shaker and then Ronon decapitates him with a sword, then Sheppard has to fill out all this paperwork on why their fifth team member didn't even make it through lunch.
                      LMAO!! That sure would be something to see.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                        That would be Hillarious
                        sigpic
                        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

I suppose a good comparison would be Teal'c and his lack of a symbiote. He's fine now, so long as he keeps up his meds, and the same would be true of Michael.

I could see certain entertaining aspects, such as a mission where they're captured (I know, I know, it seems highly unlikely, but bear with me) and they take Michael's gas and he starts to revert... He might even ask Ronin to finish him before he can hurt anyone. It would be an entertaining dynamic.

And Gods, to get Connor on any series as a regular would be worth it...

But alas, I just don't see it in the cards right now. I think S2 finally had the "team" finding it's balance and groove, with Shep, McKay, Teyla and Ronin. It's a good chemistry. Throwing Michael into the mix might just mess things up, and he's way too cool for a secondary role.
                          Tired of sharing your life with a creature that has the mind of a snake and wishes to enslave you and your people? Wish you could just once live symbiote free? Wonder why you can't enjoy long walks on the beach and religion free war?

Then TRITONEN! may be right for you!*

*Side effects may include loss of sleep, dry, itchy pouch, severe loneliness, and possible torture at the hands of a System Lord. In rare cases, Tritonen can lead to death. Consult with your First Prime before using.

Comment

I like the idea. A Wraith as a member of the team would be interesting.
                            http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
                            The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                              In the interview with Gateworld, Connor Trineer, the actor who portrayed the original Michael, says that after the first two episodes of season 3, there's room for his character to come back. That the story is in no way complete.

This gives us two answer:
                              1) Michael will not die in the first two episodes
                              2) He will leave somehow

And according to the 2nd interview, he will not turn human again in the opening 2-part episode.
                              Last edited by FallenAngelII; 17 March 2006, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X