Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Men of Atlantis - An Appreciation (+ video)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Men of Atlantis - An Appreciation (+ video)

OK ... I would have put this in one of the individual character appreciation threads, but I wouldn't know which one (it covers McKay, Shep, Ford and Beckett).

So this is for comparing and contrasting them all, particularly with this video, created by sheppardslilgirl:

http://www.newmajor.net/vids/impress.wmv

The words really do match up with elements of each characters er ... character. Well, it made me smile anyway!
    Last edited by jonno; 11 April 2006, 02:56 AM.
    I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Great video!! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Hmmm. So this went down like a Nuclear-bomb laden balloon.

I'll give it one more chance.

Comment

A great video! Thanks so much for sharing it!

Comment

Originally posted by Freyja
          A great video! Thanks so much for sharing it!
          Indeed. I really liked the expressions on McKay and Shep as they were 'rejected'

Comment

lol. I loved this vid. Funny thing is is when I heard that song again on the radio before I saw the vid the first thing I thought was... "Huh. That first part is just like Rodney McKay." lol Great minds and all that.
            thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Thanks for sharing that video! The first two verses were spot on with McKay and Sheppard. And I find it funny that Sheppard was on screen during the "Who do you think you are Captain Kirk?" line! Just a cute video!
              Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

This video was created by "sheppardslilgirl" (also known as SLG) who is a member of an organization called M.A.J.O.R. (which is akin to my own F.O.R.D.). I'm more than a little disappointed that SLG wasn't credited as the vid's creator in this thread. She's a great person who put a lot of hard work into this vid (along with the many others she's created) and deserves a great deal of credit.

Here is the download link for the vid straight from the M.A.J.O.R. website:
                Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                  This video was created by "sheppardslilgirl" (also known as SLG) who is a member of an organization called M.A.J.O.R. (which is akin to my own F.O.R.D.). I'm more than a little disappointed that SLG wasn't credited as the vid's creator in this thread. She's a great person who put a lot of hard work into this vid (along with the many others she's created) and deserves a great deal of credit.

I've seen this vid before. SLG made a lot of my favorite vids.

Icon Made By LadyBozi

Comment

OMG!! Thatt was SO funny! I loved it! Thanks for recomending it!

Spoiler:
                    Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

OMG! I'm famous!

Well, not quite, but you can't have everything...

From a artist standpoint, you can see so many crappy bits, but thank you anyway to jonno, NikkiH, Freyja, Captain-Peregrine, atlantisrocks, Ebony Wolf & gwenhwyfar for all the lovely comments!!

And thanx MT for identifying me (and pointing me here ) *showers you with love*. I dont come on GW that often, so i never would have seen this....

Thanx Again everyone!

Images originally Gambit_Rogue's
                      The M.a.j.o.r
                      F.o.r.d!

Comment

Only part of it played for me.
                        sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

You know this reminds me of one from the McKay thunk thread-I think it's that one-anyway. Haven't seen the whole thing and it isn't the same one because Carson is in it.

Anyway-waiting for it to load. I know I'll love it.

Eirual.
                          Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Now, this is what I'm talking about! I love this video and can't believe this is the first time I'm seeing it. Thanks.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                              I'm more than a little disappointed that SLG wasn't credited as the vid's creator in this thread. She's a great person who put a lot of hard work into this vid (along with the many others she's created) and deserves a great deal of credit.

OK - sorry about that ... i haven't really looked at any video's before i found this, and kind of skimmed over the bit at the end saying 'by Sheppardslilgirl'. It should also be noted i said in the first post that the vid wasn't mine. Thank you Tyler for pointing that out, i now know for the future reference to pay attention to the end of things where it says who it's by. (and i've now credited her in the first post, and replaced the link with the one from the M.A.J.O.R website)

Once again, sorry about that SLG- and well done for making it ... it really made me laugh

*goes off to check those links*

Comment

Working...
                              X