Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Worlds would you like to see the Doctor revist.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Worlds would you like to see the Doctor revist.

What worlds that the Doctor had visted would you like to see him go back too.

Maybe the Planet of the spider, and find out how the robotic spider got there, Or Meranios
    What do ya'll think
    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Originally posted by creed462
    What worlds that the Doctor had visted would you like to see him go back too.

Maybe the Planet of the spider, and find out how the robotic spider got there, Or Meranios
    What do ya'll think
    Peladon.

Comment

Which one was that?

Comment

Yes Peladon.
        Peladon was a planet the 3rd doctor visited on 2 occasions in the episodes the curse of peladon and the monster of peladon. There were Ice warriors in one or both of the episodes I havnt seen them yet so I dont know that much about them.
        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
          Yes Peladon.
          Peladon was a planet the 3rd doctor visited on 2 occasions in the episodes the curse of peladon and the monster of peladon. There were Ice warriors in one or both of the episodes I havnt seen them yet so I dont know that much about them.
          The Ice Warriors were in both.

The Curse of Peladon was Season 9.
          The Monster of Peladon was Season 11.

Comment

That why I haven't seen it, Maybe earth around 2150

Comment

Well Id like to see him visit Skaro or Telos but Metabilis 3 would be interesting to visit again.

Comment

Peladon would devinately be fun. What about seeing Turlough's planet? We never actually got to see that, it might be cool. Logopolis was fascinating to. We should go back to visit a time before it was destroyed.

E-Space or some other demension could also make an interesting story.
                "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

How bout the world from plant of the spiders. See how its doing now the the great one is dead

Comment

The Planet of The Spiders is Metabilis 3 bye the way.
                    Hey They could perhaps send the Doctor to another Dimension eg the land from the Mind Robber. Or they could do a new key to time series. That would be great !!!

Comment

I think the Key to time could play into a muiltible doctor story

Comment

Right now, any that aren't Earth.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                          Right now, any that aren't Earth.
                          Amen. Don't know enough about the Who-verse to suggest anywhere (although Jabe's world might be nice), but I'm sick of Earth and the Satellite of Love Station 1 or 5 or whatever it is in orbit OVER Earth. Enough, please. There is an entire universe to explore. And all of time, too.

Comment

i'd just like to see them get out there and be other places than earth!

one of the best part of the original was that he was out there getting involved with other species on other planets.

places he's already been....Androzani....i think it would be great to do an ep where the adventure took him back to a place where he regenerated...would be a good little side story explaining something to the companion du jour and at the same time giving new viewers a tie into the old series.

CoA is my fave regen story.
                            Thanks!
                            Jordan

my page
                            My LJ
                            From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Well Logopolis sounds good.
                              I wonder how about Gallifrey !!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X