This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "Michael" fan thread

Ever since his appearance he has proven himself to be one of the most facinating characters of the series. He's a Wraith with a unique view of humans and a wraith with a lot more depth. In two episodes he quickly became one of my all time favorite characters.

One of the highlights for me was when the Wraith queen was feeding on the newly turned human test subject...Michael walks out with disgust. He's a wraith who dislikes himself. A bitter wraith who is far deadilier...far more cunning and devious than any wraith before him.

I STRONGLY hope they do not kill off this character and instead bring him over to the next season as a reaccuring nemesis of Atlantis. The show would suffer a great loss by killing such a great character.
    It feels good to be alive.
    Cause i've been dead for so long.

Originally posted by GhostPoet
    Ever since his appearance he has proven himself to be one of the most facinating characters of the series. He's a Wraith with a unique view of humans and a wraith with a lot more depth. In two episodes he quickly became one of my all time favorite characters.

One of the highlights for me was when the Wraith queen was feeding on the newly turned human test subject...Michael walks out with disgust. He's a wraith who dislikes himself. A bitter wraith who is far deadilier...far more cunning and devious than any wraith before him.

I STRONGLY hope they do not kill off this character and instead bring him over to the next season as a reaccuring nemesis of Atlantis. The show would suffer a great loss by killing such a great character.
    There is already two recent threads on this character, not to mention that he doesn't have anything to do with Sg-1. So instead it should have been posted in the Atlantis Season 3 area!

As to whether he'll be an arch nemesis for the team, it's highly doubtful, he knows the MW coordinates, not to mention that Atlantis is still on Lantia, so all he'd have to do is send a Hive ship over & fire on the coordinates that they've been given. The same goes for the MW, all they need to do is gather a ton of humans, then point their ship towards the MW.

Not really much to go by!

Comment

I agree I hope they bring him back as a recuring nemisis, evil needs a face and Michael gives us that face.

Perfecto!

Comment

I like him. It really brings into question our quest to "cure" the Wraith.

I just like the way they personified the whole philosophical issue with him. He's a good actor too, so that certainly helps.

Definately worthy of moving (or starting) this thread in the Characters/Relationships board.

Comment

He has officially taken Steve's place in our pet Wraith pedestal! We still don't know his true name (and most likely he doesn't either).

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
            He has officially taken Steve's place in our pet Wraith pedestal! We still don't know his true name (and most likely he doesn't either).
            Charles Emmerson Winchester III.

Wait... wait... that doesn't sound right.......

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
              He has officially taken Steve's place in our pet Wraith pedestal!
              *pushes Michael off and puts Steve back on*
              Ses
              James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet

[spoiler]He's set to appear in several season 3 episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                  [spoiler]He's set to appear in several season 3 episodes.
                  With Connor Trineer playing him?
                  Jezisi, ja s tema hercema nemuzu delat!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RoaringMice
                    With Connor Trineer playing him?
                    Yep!!
                    sigpic
                    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Hello ***waves bravely***

I never thought I would feel strongly about a wraith until I saw Michael. This whole ep had my thoughts spinning... and suffice it to say that at the end of the ep, I feel sorry for him and gave me a whole new perspective about Wraiths in general.
                      I hope he stays in SGA too and for TPTB to continue his arc not only in two episodes in season 3, but also as a recurring character to "haunt" the Atlantis team in other episodes.

Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice
                      From what I've tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire.
                      But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate
                      To say that for destruction ice is also great and would suffice.
                      Robert Frost, Fire and Ice

Comment

i hope conner trinneer returns as well he is excellent as micheal he also had an excellent role in star trek enterprise as commander tucker for those of you who liked enterprise.

Comment

Conor Trineer was fantastic as Michael. I'm so glad to hear he's returning.

Madeleine

Comment

I love Michael. I think his character finally gives Atlantis some complexity. He is by far one of the most interesting characters. The Wraith finally have a personality... somewhat.

Conner does such a great job. It's a shame he won't be acting Mike in the premiere.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                              I love Michael. I think his character finally gives Atlantis some complexity. He is by far one of the most interesting characters. The Wraith finally have a personality... somewhat.

Conner does such a great job. It's a shame he won't be acting Mike in the premiere.
                              I thought that it said that he will be michael in No man's Land???
                              sigpic
                              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                              X