Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Desmond Gets Off the Island!...sort of...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Desmond Gets Off the Island!...sort of...

I don't know if anyone watches 24 here, but LOST's Desmond was in this week's episode and the teaser shows he'll have a more substantial role in next week's.

Looks like he ran straight off the island, breast-stroked the Pacific, and hopped a cab to L.A. I guess those world solar racers are not meant to be messed with afterall.

anyone know when he's gonna be back on LOST (they've got to tie his story up somehow)?

I think someone said he would be returning in the finale episodes. He will definitely be appearing this season again.

And for the life of me I can't recall him being in the last episode of 24.....who did he play?
    Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

Near the end of the episode, the main terrorist guy (Bierko - I think!) called a woman to get the blueprints for the yet unamed target. Our Desmond was the guy she was banging for information.....poor guy!

Comment

Well, I forget, did we ever find out exactly what happened to Desmond?
        ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

He ran off and hasn't been seen since.
          "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

Just where could the guy go if he assumed the world would explode or something? Unless he has a space shuttle handy - I hear Jupiter may be habitable. *rolleyes* He's gotta be coming back sometime. Probably when...well, that's a future ep.
            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

well michell has just come back in episode 19 so its about time old des comes back...i liked his character he was funny!!!!!!!! " see you in another life, brother!"
              Those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust.

sigpic

Comment

i believe i read the flashbacks for the finale episode is for Desmond.

Comment

Working...
                X