This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA Homeworld

is the planet that Atlantis is on made up of all water? there has to be land right?

"Suspicion" **SPOLERS**
    In the episode "Suspicion" they explore the planet in a PJ and find a continent.

Comment

There doesn't HAVE be any unsubmersed land, no.

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
        In the episode "Suspicion" they explore the planet in a PJ and find a continent.
        You could have made a space for that spoiler. I had no intention of reading the SGA synapsis.

Comment

sorry about that... I added it.

Comment

I want to know the name of the planet.

Comment

They'll probably end up calling the planet Atlantis. Unless they find some other name in some Ancient computer or writings.
              The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

why you don't have click on "Edit" ... it's more simple don't u think ?
                I don't read the spoiler also ...

Anyway they'll certainly return to earthnat the middle of the seasons ... but they won't do it all time just for foods ...

Don't u think the puddle jumper can goes tu hyper-space ? certainly yes ... and more quickly than an Asgard vessels ... then only with the puddle jumper they can go in this galaxy in less then 3 hours ! [Times that an Asgards ships takes to go in our galaxy]
                - Maybe one day you will learn, that your way, is not the only way.
                - The very young, do not always do what they are told.
                - The Nox

Comment

It's certainly logical to assume the puddle jumpers can enter hyperspace, although a definitive answer has yet to be revealed.

Comment

My own guess is that the puddle jumpers were designed simply for gate travel, while the Ancients had other ships (maybe the city?) for hyperspace travel.
                    The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Originally posted by po134
                      why you don't have click on "Edit" ... it's more simple don't u think ?
                      I don't read the spoiler also ...

Anyway they'll certainly return to earthnat the middle of the seasons ... but they won't do it all time just for foods ...

Don't u think the puddle jumper can goes tu hyper-space ? certainly yes ... and more quickly than an Asgard vessels ... then only with the puddle jumper they can go in this galaxy in less then 3 hours ! [Times that an Asgards ships takes to go in our galaxy]
                      No offense if english is not your first language but, could some one translate this into english that makes sense for me?

Comment

Originally posted by KorbenDirewolf
                        My own guess is that the puddle jumpers were designed simply for gate travel, while the Ancients had other ships (maybe the city?) for hyperspace travel.
                        I agree with you... the Ancients probably have Hyper-Space capable ships... but the puddle jumpers aren't one of them.

Comment

What's the point of making a ship that travels through the gate (*cough*Gateship ) hyperspace cabable?

Comment

For fun?

Comment

If you want to get really technical if a planet is just water the air would be so thick with water vapor you would drown if you breathed. I saw it on the History Channel.
                              It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Working...
                              X