Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Episode Trailers

Howdy folks,

In anticepation of the second half of the season, we're happy to now give you a first look at what is to come. To be more precise, it's a short teaser for the second half of the season.

Expect a much longer promo trailer (this only being a promo teaser) within the next few days. It seemed like a logical choice to release the short teaser before the much longer trailer.

Check it out right here! Then post comments or speculations (and some of the brief scene excerpts should raise some questions) right here.

Enjoy!
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

I've just read this.Pretty good and pretty interesting.Can't wait for the series to come back.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Oooh the Enoly are coming, man I hate teaser's like this.

Is there a date release for this, and what's it's titled?

Been hanging out to long for this I'm begining to forget what's been going on in Horizon previos and back story, I have to admit it does sound exciting. Any episode with that has the Nebula woman and the Enoly's has me eager to read.

P.S love your work on Horizon Alex
      sigpic

Comment

Hey Elite Anubis Guard, do you remember what happen last ep? I just need a bit of recap, to lazy to down load to read again:-)
        sigpic

Comment

Nice job, Alex. I loved the teaser. I imaginined it as if I were watching it on T.V. and thought it was very exciting. I'm glad we are going to get more on the Malaysian chamber right away and I can't wait to see what the cryptic Nebulan woman has to say to Grant this time. I found it interesting that General Williams knows what the chamber means. His covert group's intel seems to be better than than the ISGC. And, oh my God, who got shot now! Lol. I can't wait for March 23rd. Just eight days left after today (I think. I can't count very well in the morning). Hey, I wonder if the chamber contains another conduit for the Shadaow beings to enter our time/space like on Ultera. What a kicker that would be to have the means of their return so close to home with Earth at ground zero. I wonder if we will see some similar discoveries on the Vorian home world as well. I guess I'm wondering a lot of things now. I can't wait!
          Chase: "I'd like fish-sticks for lunch!"

Comment

I loved it but one thing bugs me: Grant said "know" instead of "now!"

Comment

Originally posted by travis
              Hey Elite Anubis Guard, do you remember what happen last ep? I just need a bit of recap, to lazy to down load to read again:-)
              There'll be a "previously on", so no reason to worry.

I wonder which episode that scene with Christine in that university classroom is. What in the world is going on with that?

Comment

Originally posted by travis
                Spoiler:
                Teams back at earth. Secret chamber has been found. Enoly threaten earth
                Im re-reading it, You should too, its awesome.
                sigpic
                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
                  I loved it but one thing bugs me: Grant said "know" instead of "now!"
                  Hmm. Not sure what Grant meant when he said that.

Comment

Well, as promised, here's the extended trailer. You didn't think we'd keep you waiting long, now did you?

This trailer offers an exclusive first look at what is to come. It contains shots from various upcoming episodes, and if I didn't already know, I'd really have to wonder which episodes some of these shots are from.

Expect more trailers very soon, including one for "Path of Revelation, Part One".

Enjoy!

Comment

Wow! That was soooo good. New ships. New characters. New threats. New revelations. Come on March 23rd!

Comment

Wow, It looks very good.
                        sigpic
                        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

I see you combined aspects of my trailer and several of your own ideas. Makes for an awesome trailer. I'd be stoked if I didn't know what was coming.
                          Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
                          Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
                          Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
                          Stargate Destiny, Fan
                          Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Originally posted by SierraGulf1
                            I see you combined aspects of my trailer and several of your own ideas. Makes for an awesome trailer. I'd be stoked if I didn't know what was coming.
                            I don't know what's coming! I'm stoked!

Comment

I think i now what Grant is running from. this is a scene problaby from the Adversary. The Adversary kinda reminds of Atlantis's Season One's The Defiant One in which Sheppard has to combat a wraith that has survived for 10,000 years. I hope this episode will be good and some of the scenes i can tell were from Path to Revelation With Colonel Logan and The Bellerophon. Hey when will you guys give the episode names for the season finale of Horizon.

Comment

Working...
                              X