Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just give the Wraith what they want! (Ori galaxy)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just give the Wraith what they want! (Ori galaxy)

Let's say we knew the gate coordinates to the Ori galaxy....

If we had that, I think we should make some kinda deal with the Wraith saying we're willing to give up our coordinates to our galaxy for technology/truce/or something (i'm sure they'll double cross us somehow)....but then give them the coordinates that lead them straight to the Ori!!!

The Wraith get their new feeding ground....the Ori followers get to focus their energy on dealing with 'non-believers'....SG1 and Atlantis can focus on the Asuran. Everyone wins! (HOPEFULLY)

I think this would put a seriously twist on things but then I doubt the writers would entertain this idea. Too easy an ending....

What do you all think about this idea?

Think of this, a mexican stand off. The ori, the wraith they are all coming to earth. If one attacks the other they will leave us little fish alone, and we can go back and forth between two great enimeies. I see many great seasons.

Comment

We know that they won't do it, but a small Wraith presence would be a good thing, imagine if the culled the President!!
      http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
      The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

Well the obvious problem you've already addressed; we don't know where the Ori galaxy is only that it is likely very far away. But if we did....

1.) That would be immoral. One dead human in the Pegasus at the hands of the wraith is the same in the Milky Way is the same in the Ori galaxy. If they found their way on their own we might not feel obligated to stop them but to send them there is simply wrong. The same ill could be acheived by abandoning Pegasus now.

2.) Why would the wraith trade food in hand, or at least near at hand, for the promise of food far far away? They don't like or respect us enough to make that trade.

3.) This would be a bad plotline that would wreck both shows.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Considering that the Wraith have problems reaching the Milky Way, the Ori galaxy is even further away.

Now, considering how the Ascended Ori are guarding their galaxy the way Chaya guards her planet.... the Wraith forces (IF they miraculously) reach the Ori galaxy will be annihilated immediately after they exited Hyperspace.

Or... the Ori can allow their followers and Priors to have some fun target shooting practice with the Wraith Hiveships and Cruisers.
          http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
          http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Why haven't the Ori sent priors to Pegasus?

Comment

Probably cuz they don't care about Pegasus. My Personal opinion, going on about how they want to destroy the Ancients, is that they are after the same device as SG-1. And THAT is located in the Milky Way.
              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                Probably cuz they don't care about Pegasus. My Personal opinion, going on about how they want to destroy the Ancients, is that they are after the same device as SG-1. And THAT is located in the Milky Way.
                How do you know that?

Spoiler:
                Daniel & Vala travel to pegasus is search of it...

Comment

First the Wraith would last a grand total of ten seconds inside the Ori galaxy, because since there aren't any Ancients to stop them the Ori could use their super funky powers.

Second the Ori didn't know how to get the Milky way until Daniel and Vala accidently helped show them we were here. So it's doubtful that they even know where Pegusus is.

Comment

It would be funny to see a PRIOR WRAITH coming to earth to make us worship the ORI . LOL that would make a great twist in the show , no less we have the wraith and the ori but a PRIOR WRAITH .. that would be great .

Comment

I never knew there were so few people with actual morals or minds to think of how they would feel in someone elses place...

j619pinoy - how would u feel if you were a nice simple peasent doing what you were taught to do when born - love the ori...and for no reason that you can fathom, get space vamped for it....how would you feel? (Apart form old and dead that is)
                      Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
                        I never knew there were so few people with actual morals or minds to think of how they would feel in someone elses place...

j619pinoy - how would u feel if you were a nice simple peasent doing what you were taught to do when born - love the ori...and for no reason that you can fathom, get space vamped for it....how would you feel? (Apart form old and dead that is)
                        What? Bite me blitz! 'Reality check'...it's just a show, there's no such thing as the Ori or peasants getting ready to invade the MW.

Let's take a look at your logic...

basically you're saying that although we are essentially fighting two fronts, Wraith in the Pegasus and Ori in the MW (oh and by the way the ORI have practically killed millions in the MW already) out of the goodness of our heart we should not give up the gate address to the ORI?
                        HAHA you make me laugh.

If the Ori and Wraith invade the MW, they would wipe us out before they start wiping out each other. At least with my logic they are both still trying to wipe each other out minus us of course.

It's basically us or them...besides, didn't we lose a lot of people in 'Allies' from, and I'll quote you on this..."simple peasants".

Most importantly, we're not trying to eat people like the Wraith...and we're not trying to wipe out an entire galaxy full of people because of our beliefs like the Ori.

Comment

How is killing someone during war any different or less moral than sending the Wraith to kill them for us? Consider them a biological weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by jued0001
                            How is killing someone during war any different or less moral than sending the Wraith to kill them for us? Consider them a biological weapon.
                            If you want to kill someone, kill them. Don't involve another species in a conflict they have nothing to do with. And since when are biological weapons acceptable? The only reason the virus they've already used could be borderline acceptable is because, this is a war of nature rather than territory and even then it's questionable.

If it's OK, to send them to eat other humans then maybe we should retreat to Earth, insulate ourselves with big weapons and shields and leave everyone else to fend for themselves. Most of Pegasus aren't our friends, some of them want to hurt us but we wouldn't willfully send the wraith their way either. For the same reason the situation in Condemned was unethical, this would be too. It's completely self serving. You get rid of your problem by dumping it on someone else.

This would be like the US dumping toxic waste in Iraq because we don't have anywhere better to put it and it hurts us and of course we're at war so it's ok.

Imagine while the Goa'uld were in power that the people of Pegasus had found a way to rid themselves of the Wraith and give themselves time to recover by sending the Wraith to the Milky Way? After all, evil Goa'uld rule there and their human slaves do their bidding.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

So what are you feelings on giving out the address of the black hole gate to the (insert alien race name I can't recall)?

Comment

Working...
                              X