This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why don't Asgard use human hosts?

Why don't the Asgard move into Human bodies until they can solve the problems with their natural bodies. Even if they can solve the problem, they won't die out, in a spiritual sense anyways.
    http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
    The Alliance is born!!!!

Would you want your knoledge transferred into a monkeys body? I didn't think so.

there are too many physical differences, if it were that easy, they would have done it long ago, however I don't think human brains are evolved enough to support an Asgard consciousness, I once again refer to my previous analogy, showing that our brains are to a monkeys, as Asgard are to ours.

Comment

Nah, the little gray bodys are fine as they are, just need a little tweak here and there for the repoduction problem.
      And they are cute that way

Comment

A small part of me hopes they don't figure that out. The thought of two Asgard pro-creating is.. not a welcome image in my mind.

Comment

Yeah, and maybe once they learn to start reproducing sexually again it will be a boon to the Asgard economy as a whole sector devoted to clothing springs up overnight. Then again, they might just decide to announce their presence to the clothing designers of earth so they can all go around wearing the latest designer fashions.

Comment

That's assuming they have the part of their brain that says covering their genetalia is a good idea.

Comment

The are plenty of ways to make babys other than the old fashioned way. Artificial incemination would seem a more logical approach. They could artificialy grow the youngsters aswell.
              An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Originally posted by Chutzpah
                The are plenty of ways to make babys other than the old fashioned way. Artificial incemination would seem a more logical approach. They could artificialy grow the youngsters aswell.
                Yeah.

But how fun is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
                  Yeah.

But how fun is that?
                  Until I see an Asgard doing that hump thrust dance, then, and only then, will I concede that Asgard 'relations' in any way would be even remotely fun.
                  An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Originally posted by Chutzpah
                    Until I see an Asgard doing that hump thrust dance, then, and only then, will I concede that Asgard 'relations' in any way would be even remotely fun.
                    Asgard pr0n?

Comment

Originally posted by Avatar28
                      Asgard pr0n?
                      Is hot!

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
                        Is hot!
                        To the Asgard

Comment

I think I'm going to throw up......
                          "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

The whole "cloning causing deteriotion" ploy is quite bogus. I myself can think of plenty of ways to preverse the overall fitness of the species. If I can think of it, a species as technologically advanced as the Asgards shall have no problem doing it.
                            The quality of digital copies do not deteriote regardless of how many copies you make.
                            "Thermodynamics is the only physical theory of universal content which, within the framework of the applicability of its basic concepts, I am convinced will never be overthrown." — Albert Einstein

Comment

When they sort it out they will look different, crazy frog style

Comment

Working...
                              X