This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where Jack?

I remember reading he was going to appear in 3 episodes this season but he was only in the first, barely.

Is that it then? weak
    When the mind is enlightened, the body matters not.

He made appearances (Barely) in Avalon pt I and Origin. Disappointing to us fans? A little. But I understand why he left and I respect it.

But think about it- 200th episode next season- he could well come back for that.

Comment

I think Michael Shanks said in the SciFi Talk interview that "someone who we haven't seen in a while" would return for the 200th episode, and I assume he meant RDA/Jack.
      Μηνιν αειδε, θεα, Πηληιαδεω Αχιληος...

Comment

Originally posted by tristan
        I think Michael Shanks said in the SciFi Talk interview that "someone who we haven't seen in a while" would return for the 200th episode, and I assume he meant RDA/Jack.
        Yeah but really that could be anyone.

Comment

Like Deathshot said, could be anybody.

I hope it's Jack, but it could be anybody.

Could be Lya (the Nox who helped out the Tollan). Could be Narim, could be Apophis, could even be the giant aliens from Crystal Skull.

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
            Like Deathshot said, could be anybody.

I hope it's Jack, but it could be anybody.

Could be Lya (the Nox who helped out the Tollan). Could be Narim, could be Apophis, could even be the giant aliens from Crystal Skull.
            Wish it was the giant aliens. More that I wish it was Jack. Would be nice to see Jack, but would be nicer to see the follow up to an older episode.

Comment

Giant aliens + Jack.

Just because we need the pre-battle scene to go something like:

Extra: All decks report ready for battle, General. Jaffa, Asgard, and Lucian ships report ready aswell, sir.

Jack: Alright, we'll jump on my order.

Daniel: Jack, we still have to wait for the giant aliens.

Jack: That just has a nice ring to it. Airman, tell me the second the giant aliens get here.

Comment

Oh I really REALLY hope it's Nicholas Ballard! I so want Daniel to have some family at last even if it he is barking.Oh and Jack too, of course!

Comment

That sounds good.

As long as Jack doesn't stay. He had his time. It's time for Michell to take over.
                  It feels good to be alive.
                  Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet
                    That sounds good.

As long as Jack doesn't stay. He had his time. It's time for Michell to take over.

And that's the sad/confusing part. For me, Mitchell is there; he's a character on Stargate. But he certainly has not (IMO) taken over as any kind of leader, shown any leadership qualities, nor has he been presented as a character with any kind of personality, except an annoying one. I wish the writers would let him "take over" and start writing him as a competent adult instead of an obnoxious, impetuous, annoying, down home frat-boy.

RDA wanted to leave, so you don't have to worry about him wanting to change his mind and coming back to stay.

Comment

Hanging out with Thor!
                      "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                      "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                      BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

It will prob be jack who returns its a shame he isnt on the show much he should have appeared in a couple cos he was just completly dropped nothing much was mentioned about it.

Comment

Maybe it is Mayborn? or Kinsey? or Jack? or all three?
                          http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
                          The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

I hope they bring back Jack for the 200th show, just so they can kill him off once and for all.
                            err, whoooooo?

Comment

Originally posted by JamesM
                              I hope they bring back Jack for the 200th show, just so they can kill him off once and for all.
                              how could you say that!!

seeing jack in the 200th ep would be sweet
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X