Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can imagine her walking on with the world biggest ball of aluminium covered in Tardis style decoration "Right we need it this big because the space on the inside is much bigger than on the outside"
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

^LOL That's why I'm tuning in. I so want to see how they manage to create the "dimensionally transcendental" interior.
      "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
        So I sat through that annoying Irish woman for nothing? Oh well, Monday it is! Thanks
        Sorry Ptah....LOL. Zoe Salmon really is annoying, my daughter sat watching it and did nothing but moan about her...great stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
          Sorry Ptah....LOL. Zoe Salmon really is annoying, my daughter sat watching it and did nothing but moan about her...great stuff.
          Blue Peter has gone seriously downhill since I were a sprog. You need a couple of guys like the Dream Team of Purves and Noakes!

Love the new sig Egeria, very V for Vendetta.
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
            I can agree with that, I had it on in the background yesterday whilst I was working on my website, and I could concentrate peoperly on what I was doing!

Comment

i wasn't sure where to post this..so i figured that this thread was a good spot to post this.

for those of you who have livejournal, i invite you all to join my 1st ever community that i created...a dr. who one

http://community.livejournal.com/drwho_tardis/
              sigpic

Comment

Did anyone else see D.T. on Totally Doctor Who yesterday afternoon?

Just as well season three doesn't start filming for a wee while yet, he's grown a rather scraggly looking beard (which he doesn't suit at all).

Ande before anyone asks, Totally Doctor Who is broadcast on Thursdays at 1700hrs on BBC1.
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

^I forgot to watch it Filming starts in July by the way,and Torchwood filming is now uner way!
                  Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

^I forgot to watch it Filming starts in July by the way,and Torchwood filming is now uner way!
                    According to the current issue of Cult Times magazine, filming on Torchwood begins in May with a broadcast date of October.
                    sigpic

Comment

John Barrowman mentioned that it starts "next week" on the 13th when he was on This Morning

Comment

John Barrowman mentioned that it starts "next week" on the 13th when he was on This Morning
                        I stand - or indeed sit as the case may be - corrected.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
                          Ande before anyone asks, Totally Doctor Who is broadcast on Thursdays at 1700hrs on BBC1.
                          Ah man, I totally missed that. And I had even seen previews for it on BBC1, it has Liz from Blue Peter as well. Gosh darn it...

Comment

Bru Tak dont worry abou it. Totally Doctor Who officially sucks !!!
                            Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

New Tardisode is up for School Reunion. With more than a reference to... well, you'll see

Comment

Did you see the preview at the end of this episode? hehe Old faces indeed.

Comment

Working...
                                X