Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the Asgard's new homeworld in the MW Galaxy?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the Asgard's new homeworld in the MW Galaxy?

Curious.

Is the Asgard's new homeworld in the MW Galaxy? And if so, they should be a bit more serious about fighting the Ori.

It would be funny to see Kvasir become a prior. Hallowed are the Asgards!!!
    Subspace Energy Technology Thread
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...68#post8685268

No, it's not. otherwise we probably would have gated there by now and told them to get of their fat, grey arses & help us out more with the ori threat... but it's not, so they don't care about us... yay...

Yeah, a non-Human Prior/Doci would be cool. An pale grey Asgard Prior, A sickly green Unas Doci. A Goa'uld Harcesis Oracle! Wow, the knowledge of a Goa'uld & a Ori, remind you of anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet
      No, it's not. otherwise we probably would have gated there by now and told them to get of their fat, grey arses & help us out more with the ori threat... but it's not, so they don't care about us... yay...
      Fat?

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
        Fat?
        Ya, if you're the olson twins.

Comment

They don't like our Galaxy.
          We should start gating to the Asgard protected planets. We might find a flying city or something.
          *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
          *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
          *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
          *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
          *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
          *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
          *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Or just tell the Ori about how the Asgard galaxy needs to be enlightened and see how fast Thor comes back to Earth.
            I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

no it's far from earth
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I want to know what matter Thor has been handeling in a near by galaxy that is more important then the Ori gaining a foothold in our galaxy

See Jaffa are Crazy! (pic of a Tia food place in the US of A )

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
                  Fat?
                  Roflmao! Compared to Balder (the Norse god of innocence, beauty, joy, purity, and peace). Who had liposuction to remain "beautiful"

Comment

Working...
                  X