GateCon 2004 Photo Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GateCon 2004 Photo Gallery

Great going guys! I really enjoyed seeing all the photos. It *almost* made me feel better about not being able to attend.
    sigpic

Ha! And I'm nowhere in the initial set. Which is probably meant to lull me into a false sense of security. Evil, evil David...

Great pics, though. I almost feel as if I were there, too...

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
      Great going guys! I really enjoyed seeing all the photos. It *almost* made me feel better about not being able to attend.

David did another great job. What a talented guy!

I was surprised to see the dog from "Singularity!" That's a sweet story, and it was a pleasure to see his photo again.

EVERYONE looked they were having a great time.

Thanks, David, if you see this post. Good job.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I was really impressed with the clarity of these shots, and particularly how the stage lights worked perfect with the stills. Typically a digital camera isn't calibrated right to compliment the lighting on the stage. I'm pleased it turned out well.

Lots, lots more to come!

Comment

Great photos! I can't wait for more of them....

...though I was wondering about poor Michael Shanks' eye injury? What did he do?

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
          Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
          ~CELLO!~
          ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

He got smacked in the head with a prop or something, wasn't it? Or maybe he made an off-color remark to Amanda and she finally backhanded him. Kidding... hehe. It was definitely prop- or equipment-related.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
              He got smacked in the head with a prop or something, wasn't it? Or maybe he made an off-color remark to Amanda and she finally backhanded him. Kidding... hehe. It was definitely prop- or equipment-related.
              Thank you, oh mighty Maat! Do you also happen to know what made Corin grow his hair *that* long?

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
              Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
              ~CELLO!~
              ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
                Thank you, oh mighty Maat! Do you also happen to know what made Corin grow his hair *that* long?
                He grew his hair long and lost a lot of weight for a role in an upcoming movie. He's put some weight back on, but I guess he likes the hair. *sigh* Can't imagine why, but then again, it was longish last con, too. I think he likes the farmboy/hippy look.

I think he looks hotter when it's short. I'm not keen on guys with long hair. Shorter is better.

Comment

He grew his hair long and lost a lot of weight for a role in an upcoming movie. He's put some weight back on, but I guess he likes the hair. *sigh* Can't imagine why, but then again, it was longish last con, too. I think he likes the farmboy/hippy look.
                  I didn't like Corin's hair at the in-between stage, but I actually kind of like it long in these pics. It seems to suit him. Don't like the hats on the guys, though, they should all be required to show up sans hats.

BTW, I think it was a rope hanging on the set that scratched MS's eyeball. Joe Mallozzi mentioned it in his gateworld.net production notes for "New Order". Although AT backhanding him is a much better story.

Great pics David! Especially like all the behind-the-scenes shots. Thanks for all your hard work as it sounds like they ran you ragged.
                  Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Love the photo gallery! Wish I could've been there... And I can't wait for more photos!
                    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Yeah, a rope sounds right. And something about MS insisting on finishing a scene or whatever before being carted off to the hospital. What a trooper.

There are very few guys, IMO, who can carry off the long hair look and Corin isn't one of them. Not in my book. I dunno... it's like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. Not just Corin, but guys in general.

You taking notes, my iddle piggy? You want to stay in my good graces, make sure you have short hair because yes, I am that shallow.

Comment

You taking notes, my iddle piggy? You want to stay in my good graces, make sure you have short hair because yes, I am that shallow.
                        Dang. I have long(ish) hair.

But I'll be getting a haircut!!
                        Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Yes, yes! Great photos, gang! Thanks for sharing!

I'm not a fan of Corin Nemec, but I think he looks just fine (as in okay-fine, not oogle-fine) with the longish-hair. Any longer, however, and we're going to have to have words. Maybe because he just looks more relaxed, in general, in these pictures than in others I've seen. Not many men can get away with long hair and not look like smelly hippies. Corin does not look like a smelly hippy.

Speaking of long-hair-but-not-looking-like-smelly-hippies, who is the guy on this page lacking a caption? It's the photo below Frida Betrani's. I've seen several pictures of him and someone mentioned "Viking", but I can't place him.
                          Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                          O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                          - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                          - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                          once done, cannot be undone...
                          brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Mark somebody.. Played Human Thor and Zipacna's First Prime. Hopefully we'll add data tonight.

Comment

Mark Gibbon is his name. When Darren returns we'll add it.

Comment

Working...
                              X