This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jaffa make new Motherships

the Jaffa could construct a new mothership with the help of the SGC and asgard

this one would be great

http://www.gateworld.net/omnipedia/ships/index.shtml

Aphophis Mothership that he stole from Sokar.

that are in episodes:
    The Serpent's Venom
    Exodus
    Enemies

they can make these motherships again that are better than the hatak. if the jaffa want to be a good ally and a help against the Ori than they can easily make this mothership. maybe they can make a couple of Apohis motherships. And SGC and Asgard can help them with the shields. It would already have the excellent shield that Apohis had but improved with the help of the Asgard.

in gateworld go to ships and then go to mothership Aphois's. it will tell u it had great shields that hatak could not penetrait etc... and the firepower is better. so these could stand a chance against the Ori

it would make the seeason 10 and the fight against the Ori more exciting lol

remeber the lucian alliance is out there too, with ha'taks, and ptoential to build these ships.

Comment

Indeed though we arnt sure whether those ships have shields strong capable of taking Ori beam guns. I mean this was pre-anubis tech when we saw that ship. But still it would be able to match the size of the Ori ship and has more weapon amounts so would last longer then normal ha'taks.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

btw i don't mean the Anubis massive mothership i mean the Aphois massive mothership.

but they can make it.

Comment

I'd rather see them make their own type of ship than use the Snakes Hatak ships...
          Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

I think if they made their own ships it would be kind of stupid. Hey, there are thosands of perfectly good, abandoned ships dropping out of the skies like rain just waiting for a nice guy to come along & give it a home... But no, we'll just make our own ships & spend money, resources & time doing so... clever. (not being mean or anything...)
            Last edited by The Prophet; 13 March 2006, 09:50 AM.

Comment

i have a feeling that in season 10 the free jaffa will still use the hatak.

and no better ships

Comment

I seriously doubt that those sort of ships could make any difference against an Ori ship. Sure they'd last longer than standard Ha'taks, but it wouldn't be any more than an extra hit or two. So they'd be better off used against possible future Lucain Alliance attacks, especially if they can get Asgard improvements on them. Add a Daedalus HD, Shields, Transporters then with the weapons it already has, it's be perfect for those type of scenarios.

As for the original post, they would first need schematics to construct it. Even if they had them, due to the fragile nature of the Jaffa as a whole, I highly doubt that the Asgard would give them any help with their tech. Simply look at 'Off the Grid', that shows that they are still succeptible to the Goa'uld. Therefore that's why the Asgard won't give them any help in that department. Neither would the SGC, why give a so called ally valuable resources when you only have two working ships of your own, when they have potentially a hundred or so of the things. Not including the ones that were left behind by Anubis & also the Replicators. If they got their hands on one of the Replicator enhanced ships, then not even the Asgard could contend with it. So apart from the Ori, it'd be the best ship in the MW.

Basically, they have shortages of their own, so instead of continually building DSC-304's. They should just build one that's triple the size of the Daedalus class ships, cut out the cargo departments for storage, then add in energy weapons & turrets to house the Drones etc. Rail Guns, Missiles would be the first attack weapons. When that fails, the energy cannons would be used. Then as a last resort in an extreme emergency, Drones could be launched. Get an Asgard Ion generator or two to power it, then you'd have yourself a ship.

Of course they already have such a ship in their possession, 'Orion', where it'd only need Asgard drives, a PJ's cloaking generator, Beaming tech. Then Asgard shields possibly depending if they are more powerful than the ones it has. We've never seen a comparrison before, so it's impossible to say.

Sadly they'll never do that, because it's a SGA ship & they won't want it coming to the MW & into SG-1 every time there's a hint of trouble in sight.

Comment

well Baal got alot of Anubis army and super soldiers.

so maybe baal has a way better mothership than the Free jaffa have thats the hataks.

think about it Anubis, aphopis as alreay had a way better mothership.

maybe in season 10 when they are in a big battle maybe baal comes to the rescue? with a way better more adavance mothership?

that would make more sense if baal had one than the free jaffa

Comment

That is very likely, I would love to see Baal come in and save Earth if the Ori come into our system. Put aside our differences agin to save the galaxy.
                    http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
                    The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

I dont see the Jaffa coming up with a new ship however without any second guess i know by next season that hataks will be upgraded shield wise... maybe firepower wise too... there is no way after seeing what 4 ori bed pans did to those hataks with 1 shot from there main weapon that it would make any logical sense for them to not upgrade there ships.. otherwise it would be a complete lost cause for any jaffa ship to even attempt attacking the ori ships ever. our ships shields are alittle better I have only watched that final fight scene 2 times so i dont remember if it took 2-3 hits before the shields where done but that is better then the first shot destroying the ship.

See Jaffa are Crazy! (pic of a Tia food place in the US of A )

Comment

ah wat its been confirmed that the hatak ships will be upgraded?

and no one thinks that baal would fight the Ori?

Comment

We are probaly teaching the Jaffa how to maintain the ships remember the gou'ald didn't let them know anything about their technology
                          Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

in episode 9-16 Baal says he has change alot lol

so that mean his technology has improved alot

Comment

also Baal has asgard beaming technology right?

Comment

Working...
                              X