Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dani347
    Who is Bruce?
    Bruce Campbell...you have to be a Evil Dead fan to get it.

Don't you wish things in life were more normal?

Comment

thats possible... but guess we'll find out when S10 begins... also was it just me or did it seem like Vala was about to go into labor.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel

If this war keeps going this way we'll be out of ships in a minute.
        You promise?
        I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by MoebiusStrip
          Bruce Campbell...you have to be a Evil Dead fan to get it.
          Where was he?
          "The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners."
          - Ernst Jan Plugge

Comment

I think he's refering to Bruce Woloshyn, the VisFX Supervisor at Rainmaker. He was helping get sam's space suit on.

Comment

SPOILER FOR NEXT SEASON ASWELL

why are you all assuming that it was teh odey that was blown up? i thought the next season spoilers already said the odey has a fight with the lucian alliance and someone is searching for people that made it off the russian ship....... you dont have to say the ody was blown up because no SG-1 where on it.... mitchell said before it was blown up "I am going for the fighter bays... he and daniel probably got out on the fighters. the ody wasnt blowun up sorry

See Jaffa are Crazy! (pic of a Tia food place in the US of A )

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                thats possible... but guess we'll find out when S10 begins... also was it just me or did it seem like Vala was about to go into labor.
                Spoiler:
                In Season 10, she does go into labor and the child get rapidly aged...she (the child) is supposed to the leader of the Ori army for the purging of the galaxy

Comment

crappy buildup to a great ending.

the whole camelot plot just seemed like an attempt to go with the theme of the season but didn't really achieve much.

while i like the whole Arthurian thing they tried this season, this seemed a bit of a flop.

the Ori supergate however, was pretty darn good. Always like a good space battle and the implied power of the Ori fleet was great. cool looking ships with what i assume is the power source shielded out in the open like that.

somebody above mentioned wolf 359, but it struck me more as a Dominion type a thing.

same effect.

for the most part found this season pretty bland....hopefully they pick it up a bit next season.
                  Thanks!
                  Jordan

my page
                  My LJ
                  From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by siXbrownSnakes2
                    I think he's refering to Bruce Woloshyn, the VisFX Supervisor at Rainmaker. He was helping get sam's space suit on.
                    Usually Bruce Campbell does A TON of cameos so I think it was that, but I could be dead wrong. I have it recorded so I will watch it again after Atlantis.

Comment

holy **** i thought we will win. since we got so many ship we will kick their ass and my hope came up more when i saw a Asgard warship with us and teal'c brought in more ship we will win. [mod snip] WE DOOM HOW THE HELL WE CAN Defeat SOME ONE WITH THAT KIND OF FIRE POWER JUST 4 THE HAVE A FLEEET OF THOSE WE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WE LOST a SHIP already THE Odyssey NOOOOOOOO
                      Last edited by Darren; 14 March 2006, 08:15 AM.

Comment

I think that the ancients while they didn't do a damn thing as a whole maybe a group of 2 or 3 of them helped uh-send (Spelling not my friend). Why because I need a hook.

The end.
                        IamdumbbutIwanttobespecial

Sorry for the sarcasm, I am prepared to be called immature, juvinile and retarted for what must seem like some idiots ramblings.

"Carter tried to seduce me."
                        "You poor man"

"No no no no, he just doesn't like going through the Stargate."
                        "He's worse than Dr. McCoy."
                        "Who?"
                        "The character that Dr. Beckett plays in real life."

Comment

Well it was the guy who did the tour of that one place in that one video posted here awhile ago...

Whichever bruce it is

Comment

Spoilers: highlight
                            Chew on this for a second, the best shot they had was the first Ori weapon being fired and the Korolve (sp?) and Odyssey shields (which are Asgard) held up and the H'atak vessel in the picture got toasted. We finally get a fair assessment of Asgard technology. The Asgard ship seemed to be holding up just fine as well, its' weapons just couldn't do any damage. It was flying around taking hits and shooting at the same time. As for toothless enemy, I don't think so anymore. It was just amazing to see earth ships, gou'ald ships, and asgard ships all working together.

Comment

Originally posted by siXbrownSnakes2
                              Well it was the guy who did the tour of that one place in that one video posted here awhile ago...

Whichever bruce it is
                              Indeed...I am too busy watching Atlantis to actually go back and see which Bruce it is.

Comment

I hope the Korlev didn't get destroyed - it would be an awfully convenient way to drop the Russian/Chinese Stargate conflict plotline.

Comment

Working...
                                X