X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 7, volume 5 DVD issue?

Hello,

I cannot seem to find an answer and I spent some time searching...must be not keying in the correct wording.

Anyway, I bought seasons 1-8 and I am currently on season 7, volume 5, episode 18 (the first on the dvd) and around 29:00 into it it starts getting choppy and does not get any better.

I also noticed I cannot go into the Special Features off the main menu.

Anyone else have this issue? The DVD is brand new and the player works fine.

Thanks

I dont know which region you have 1 for the US or 2 for Europe but I am in the UK and my first box set of season 7 on some of the disc's I couldnt rewind it used to crash my DVD player out and on my PC.

I sent them back to the supplier and the second set did the same.

I could watch it all fine just not rewind in some places. However I ripped a perfect copy and burned to a backup disc which is what I do to watch all my movies it played and rewind fine.

I never had any problems with picture or sound, you say the disc is new - are there any marks or flaws with the disc if so try cleaning them if not try in another piece of hardware. If that fails I would take it back to the shop or send it back as a faulty disc and request a new one.

Season 7 is the only set I have ever had any problems with and I have all the box sets

Good Luck I know how anoyed you must be feeling.

Comment

Working...
    X