This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season questions (include spoilers)

we know with the spoilers of gateworld season 10.

that the asgard ship survied and the odessey survied.

now how come the asgard ship didn't take so much damage by the ori ships? are the shield so powerfull?

also there firepower didn't do alot of diffrence?

now the lucien are our new allies. do they have way more ships?

how come the jaffa don't attack with there motherships and gliders? planes per say??

will the asgards upgrade our ships with better firepower and better and way more stronger shields?

hopefully we will see merlin?

and hopefully we will meet the furlings and they will be able to be our new allies? and be able to fight with as against the ori and future enemies.

could it be possible that there would be an episode where the asgards go to the SGC and talks about the ori threat and they talk about the 4 alliance and they talk about the furlings and where they can contact them? well if the asgards will?

also bratack could be there and other allies like the lucian alliance etc.????

Originally posted by Chaos18
    we know with the spoilers of gateworld season 10.

that the asgard ship survied and the odessey survied.

now how come the asgard ship didn't take so much damage by the ori ships? are the shield so powerfull?
    - it was evading their attacks, unlike everyone else... Also, didn't the Oddyseus take a direct hit?
    also there firepower didn't do alot of diffrence?
    The Ori's? Probably firing warning shots?

now the lucien are our new allies. do they have way more ships?
    Than who? They have ships, but they're Hat'aks, so they're crap.

how come the jaffa don't attack with there motherships and gliders? planes per say??
    Because they have to decide it with their "Council" first (or have they change to democrasy, I forget..) I not too sure about his one...

will the asgards upgrade our ships with better firepower and better and way more stronger shields?
    No. Never. The Agard are paranoid that we'l turn against them or destroy ourselves... much like the Tollan were & look what happened to them!

hopefully we will see merlin?
    We've seen a hologram & we're going to see Morgan Lefay soon, so there's hope, he's a quite important character, so yeah...

and hopefully we will meet the furlings and they will be able to be our new allies? and be able to fight with as against the ori and future enemies.

No mention of the Furlings, penalty of death...

could it be possible that there would be an episode where the asgards go to the SGC and talks about the ori threat and they talk about the 4 alliance and they talk about the furlings and where they can contact them? well if the asgards will?
    See above.

also bratack could be there and other allies like the lucian alliance etc.????
    Anythings possible, depends on what TPTB decide.
    Yeah, Damn Character Limit! !!!!

Comment

do u think the russian general is still alive? as we know daniel is?

BTW wat the asgards gave there technology to the tollan and the Tollan destryed themselves? i forgot it was a long time ago.?

is it true that the Ancients are bad and Ori is good as the daughter of vala says or thats just a trick?

and also they could improve there technology of the hataks?

now to defeat the ori we need the full support of the asgards.

also wat about the Tokra? they expect as to help and they never help

to defeat the ori we need the full support of the asgard, tokra, jaffa, luccien alliance and any other ally.

we will need to make new technology together don't u think?

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos18
        do u think the russian general is still alive? as we know daniel is? I don't think anybody knows at the moment! I like him, so I hope he'll survive (or ascend! )

BTW wat the asgards gave there technology to the tollan and the Tollan destryed themselves? i forgot it was a long time ago.?
        No, the Tollan refused to give us tech, because they thought we'd destroyed ourselves, then Apophis blasted them. Ha!

is it true that the Ancients are bad and Ori is good as the daughter of vala says or thats just a trick?
        It could be a true, or not. It'd be an interesting, no shocking twist!

and also they could improve there technology of the hataks?
        I doubt TPTB would do that, the hat'aks are just cannon fodder to get destroyed, not a real threat to anyone
        now to defeat the ori we need the full support of the asgards.
        Yes, but the Asgard are rebuilding their civilisiation or something, so whoknows?
        also wat about the Tokra? they expect as to help and they never help
        The Tok'ra have been writed out of the series due to the death of Sam's dad (I forgot his name!) &
        Spoiler:
        the wrappingup of the martouf relationship with sam

to defeat the ori we need the full support of the asgard, tokra, jaffa, luccien alliance and any other ally.
        Yes, yes we do... and more...

we will need to make new technology together don't u think?Yes, And I think we also need to capture an Ori toilet seat ship to reverse engineer or just comondeer it(sp?)
        Character Limit... It must die!

Comment

Actually it was Tanith that destroyed the Tollan via Anubis.

Comment

Was Tanith the Jaffa who was the defendant for Ska're (sp?), I have'nt watched that ep. in Ages as they've stopped doing reruns on SKYONE as much as I can tell...

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet
              Was Tanith the Jaffa who was the defendant for Ska're (sp?), I have'nt watched that ep. in Ages as they've stopped doing reruns on SKYONE as much as I can tell...
              No Tanith was the Goa'uld Symbiote that was taken out of Jaffa priestess Sho'nac (Teal'c's old flame) in the hopes of helping the Tok'ra resistance. They thought the Goa'uld symbiote wanted to change its evil ways because Sho'nac claimed she could communicate with the Goa'uld and had showed it the error in its evil ways. The later found out that it was possible for Jaffa host and symbiote to have some communication with each other, but SG-1 has learned the hard way that you can never trust a Goa'uld and this was one of those times. Tanith was using Sho'nac to infiltrate the Tok'ra resistance via SG-1. Soon after Tanith killed Sho'nac and made it look like an accident. Teal'c found out and wanted to kill Tanith who was now implanted in a Tok'ra human host but the Tok'ra wouldn't let him. The Tok'ra wanted to give Tanith disinformation in order to give them an edge up on the Goa'uld, but anyways long story short Tanith ends up working for Anubis and blackmails the Tollan to try and destroy earth in exchange for not wiping them out which he eventually does after SG-1 foils the Tollans plans.

Comment

Ah yes, I remember now. I was thinking of the episode when Skara (sp?) went to the Tollans to try & appeal to get his symbiote removed.
                Wasn't Tanith Killed by Teal'c in 48 hours? because the actor demanded more money or something so they killed him off & put a little clip of him in the cockpit of the hat'ak teal'c shot down? It's a rumour I heared somewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet
                  Ah yes, I remember now. I was thinking of the episode when Skara (sp?) went to the Tollans to try & appeal to get his symbiote removed.
                  Wasn't Tanith Killed by Teal'c in 48 hours? because the actor demanded more money or something so they killed him off & put a little clip of him in the cockpit of the hat'ak teal'c shot down? It's a rumour I heared somewhere...
                  I don't know about the money part but yes he was killed by Teal'c in 48hrs.

Comment

The asgrad shields that Vasir had and the shields that the Odisey had are the same shields. The asgard just have a much much better powersource than a couple of Naquadda generators.
                    http://www.bentsynapse.net/images/zidane_dethstar.gif
                    If only we have Zidane on Stargate.....
                    **Mentally replace that deathstar with an Ori ship**

Comment

I'm wondering why they didn't focus their collective fire in the battle and start shooting the second the Orii ships came out of the gate. Plus all of our ships could have launched their fighters too from the start. That would have been a better strategy--making it so with the fighters there are many targets for the Orii weapons thus prolonging the battle and with focus fire we at least have a chance of taking out one of the Orii shields.

Plus, you'd think the Asgard could afford more than one ship.

Comment

Why are we the redheaded stepchildren in the galaxy? All the other ships had cool energy weapons and we're firing railguns and missles? Plus an Asgard with an Asgard control panel on our ship helping us?
                        Also, couldn't we take out the supergate with the boobytrapped ZPM? It can take out an entire solar system, maybe even the Oris 4 ships too!

Comment

I think we all don't actually care that we let the Ori in. We all secretly want the Ori in and the MAJOR GRAPHICAL FIGHTING TO START! YEAH! Also, SGC are secretly working for the Ori... hopefully... or otherwise they're just plain stupid letting them in our galaxy like that!

Comment

Working...
                          X