This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humans in the Pegasus Galaxy

To me it seems like humans there were more advanced 10 thousand years ago than here on earth 10 thousand years ago, did that have something to do with the ancients getting directly involved with the human civilisations?
    Daniel: Their whole world is in flames - and we're offering them gasoline. How does that help?
    Teal'c: We are in fact offering water.
    Jack O'Neill: Thank you.
    Daniel: I was speaking metaphorically.
    Jack O'Neill: Well stop it. It's not fair to Teal'c.

Originally posted by gary83
    To me it seems like humans there were more advanced 10 thousand years ago than here on earth 10 thousand years ago, did that have something to do with the ancients getting directly involved with the human civilisations?
    I thought the unascended ancients were human?

Also, the humans in Pegasus were that way because they were unascended Ancients. We are considered their second evolution (not sure whether that means we are the same as them biologically speaking and that we evolved into them or what). The humans in the Milky Way were advanced, until the Plague (origin still unknown)...though it's possible that the ones that invented the plague will come around in *cough* season thirteen. What little remained of them used the weapon (if it can even be called a weapon) on Dakara to reseed human life throughout the galaxy.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Actually as far as I know the humans in pegasus arn't anymore advanced then us and that humans we're "Designed" on earth(Explaining homo erectus and such) by the anceints. It whould be like if we made a bunch of neandertals or something and planting them on a planet somewhere.
      We are a previous step in anceint evolution and if you think about it, If the US gov desides to reveal about the anceints and the stargate and everything It whould effectivly kill of almost every religion in the world except buddism And everyone whould go buddists trying to accend

The only dif between us and those in pegasus is that they remember the ancients because they left them later than with us and that they left in a hurry and left ALOT of cool nice stuff

Gifts
      -X-
      --------------
      Click Me And Win A Pie!

Comment

Thats an interesting though actually, I would assume that its perhaps because it is as you say, that the Lantians influenced and guided them. I mean back in SG-1 it was said that the Ancients were givers of knowledge and guided as well as sharing information with others.

I have actually also been wondering which evolution of mankind is the oldest in the stargate universe. Not including the Ancients of course. Meant the ones created by the Ancients

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Karec
          Actually as far as I know the humans in pegasus arn't anymore advanced then us and that humans we're "Designed" on earth(Explaining homo erectus and such) by the anceints. It whould be like if we made a bunch of neandertals or something and planting them on a planet somewhere.
          We are a previous step in anceint evolution and if you think about it, If the US gov desides to reveal about the anceints and the stargate and everything It whould effectivly kill of almost every religion in the world except buddism And everyone whould go buddists trying to accend

The only dif between us and those in pegasus is that they remember the ancients because they left them later than with us and that they left in a hurry and left ALOT of cool nice stuff
          I'm not sure about effectively cutting off every religion. Cause the believers will still have their faith. As for the humans in the Pegasus galaxy, they are the at the present level of development because of the Wraith feeding on them for 10,000 years.
          Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
          Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Karec

What about the Origin religion? The Ori might be a great hit.

As for timeline and development, do we know if the Pegasus galaxy was seeded before the Milky Way?
            Janus: “What is it you called them?” Dr. Weir: “ZPM, Zero Point Module.” Janus: “Yes” Janus: “They're designed to operate in parallel, all three providing power to the city simultaneously.” Janus: “However, used in sequence, it may be possible to sustain the power for the needed time.”

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
              Thats an interesting though actually, I would assume that its perhaps because it is as you say, that the Lantians influenced and guided them. I mean back in SG-1 it was said that the Ancients were givers of knowledge and guided as well as sharing information with others.

I have actually also been wondering which evolution of mankind is the oldest in the stargate universe. Not including the Ancients of course. Meant the ones created by the Ancients
              It seemed like the ANCIENTS wetn to other galaxies to seed them with a human life , But with HUMANS on EARTH they might not have seeded us . It was said that when the Ancients came back to EARTH from the PEGASUS GALAXY thee was HUMAN life already here so they left EARTH to find dome other place to re-build there citys .

Also if you look at the TOLLANs they where more advanced then us as HUMANS , this is coused couse the TOLLANS didnt have the Goa'ulds to destroy there work ever couple of thousands of years . They also didnt go through the MIDDLE AGES like we did .

Daniel said in one EPS. that if EARTH didnt go throught the middle ages we would most likly be as advanced as the Tollans if not more couse of the ANCIENT technology that would have been found on earth years before hand .

Comment

Yeah I know that but meant that currently it seems there are three evolutions of humankind in three different galaxies so was wondering which galaxy evolution started first. Did the Ori create humans in their galaxy before the Ancients? Are the Pegasus galaxy humans the oldest of the three?

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
                  Yeah I know that but meant that currently it seems there are three evolutions of humankind in three different galaxies so was wondering which galaxy evolution started first. Did the Ori create humans in their galaxy before the Ancients? Are the Pegasus galaxy humans the oldest of the three?
                  My guess is that the Ancients seeded first, then the Ori. If this is so, then the humans in the MW are older, assuming that the pegasus humans weren't created before them.
                  Janus: “What is it you called them?” Dr. Weir: “ZPM, Zero Point Module.” Janus: “Yes” Janus: “They're designed to operate in parallel, all three providing power to the city simultaneously.” Janus: “However, used in sequence, it may be possible to sustain the power for the needed time.”

Comment

the Ancients used the Dakara weapon to seed the MW about 3 million years ago (likely when they left for pegasus)

We don't know how long the Ori have been ascended but it's likely that it's been shorter than the Ancients or the Ori would have tried to kill them with their powers when they had the chance. So i'd say that the MW came first, then possibly Pegasus, then Ori.
                    error: signature not found

Comment

This is most likly how it went.

1. Alteran and ori home galaxy = First Humans
                      2. Mw = Second generation of humans(Developed on earth) (Skeletons and such of older human versions). Goa'ulds Spreads humans around the MW(They do mention it).
                      3. Pegasus Galaxy = Third Generation of Humans, Completly Alteran Spread and such(Posebly tought the humans themselfs to use the gates.
                      4. Alteran survivors return to the MW to live out their lifes on earth and other planets with the humans.

The Dakara weapon CHOULD be used to seed the galaxy but I dont think they did use it, I think its Ra who found mankind on earth and such, Because if there where humans everywhere else already then earth whould't have been important at All. It whould't have been Ra's capital, It doesn't even have naquadaa.
                      Their Might be a Dakara weapon in the pegasus galaxy as well which whould explain the wraith's because I dont think the wraiths can just evolve like that from nothing. They are humans in their base after all.

Gifts
                      -X-
                      --------------
                      Click Me And Win A Pie!

Comment

Originally posted by metroid
                        the Ancients used the Dakara weapon to seed the MW about 3 million years ago (likely when they left for pegasus)

We don't know how long the Ori have been ascended but it's likely that it's been shorter than the Ancients or the Ori would have tried to kill them with their powers when they had the chance. So i'd say that the MW came first, then possibly Pegasus, then Ori.
                        That order seems about right to me. Given what we know as of now, anyways.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                        X