This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coombs and Felger in Atlantis!!!!

Coumbs and Felger in Atlantis!!!! Wouldn't that just be hilarious?

Who else would like to see more of felger? Especially in atlantis where he has the potential to screw up big time (Even more so)!!!!!
    Or is it just me?

... Also ... on a slightly different note...
    Why is it that here in England we have to wait several months for the first half of the new series of SG-1 and Atlantis after they are released in america ... but we only have to wait 4 days for the episodes in the second half?
    Is it just me or is that crazy?

I, for one, would love to see Felger in Atlantis, but I doubt Rodney would.
    On fighting:
    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

No, not ever. The character was funny in "The Other Guys" and if they had the character in the same style in "Avenger 2.0" it could have been nice to see him again, but they changed the character and made him the worst thing they have ever done. "Avenger 2.0" was the worst episode ever and the only thing that could have saved it is if they had Felger die at the end.

Comment

Hmm i see points on both sides of the argument.

Yes, Avenger 2.0 was a bit OTT and out of context but Jay Felger is a good comedy relief at the same time.

How about this for a storyline:

McKay, Felger and Zelenka are examining some new technology on a planet, with any military member of your choice. A Wraith attack occurs and they make a run for it. Felger gets caught by the Wraith beam and is taken away the others make it back to the gate.

Everybody thinks that Felger is dead and the series carries on. One day the gate dials up and Felger returns. He collapses in the gate room. Dr Beckett tells the team that Felger has been experimented on by the Wraith and there is a foreign substance in his blood but nothing too much to worry about.

Life carries on and Felger goes on another mission with Sheppard's team to destroy one of the biggest Wraith mother ships to put a computer virus in that will destroy the ship. (Similar to the one in Avenger 2.0-sorry). They realise that the Wraith are onto them and decide to make a run for it but realise that the virus cannot be activated remotely. Felger realises how important the team is to Atlantis and stays behind to detonate the virus. He also tells McKay to tell Sam Carter about what he's done so she'll be proud.

The team get out of the ship and the ship explodes with Felger still on board. He dies but has a noble death and lasts for a few episodes. The virus also goes to good use.

If you have a problem with this idea then consider that the foreign substance could have kept him alive somehow.

Okay that is one heck of a post.

Eirual.
        Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

I love felger and coombs. and i would love to see what mckay, and ronon for that matter, would do to them. thats a great idea.

Comment

So are we agreed that Felger should take a small vacation to Atlantis, with Coombs too??

LOL.

Eirual.

Oh that season will be fun.
            Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

I'm posting another reply because I want to see this thread go further, some interesting ideas could come about for these two characters. Let's get thinking.

Eirual.

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

love to see McKay and Ronan's reactions to that.
                sigpic
                "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

... I think Felger should get to atlantis ... only to find that Combs has been there for the last 6 months... As a result Felger refuses to interact with Coumbs just out of jelosy... of course this works fine untill Felger finds himself in peril... (I don't know... maby he locks himself inside some undiscovered ancient lab... the story writes its self) ... Anyway Coumbs ends up being the only one who can help... Of coures we would also have to see a return of the Carter action figure... maby shepard gets the job of searching Felgers baggage for contraband, and low and behold what does he find!!!!!

I dont know ... just a thaught

Comment

mmm, i smell fanfic. anyone know of any?
                    sigpic
                    "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                    Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

... Also...
                      We know Felger likes to do his bit for the ladies...
                      Why not have Felger trying to hook up with Teyla... Maby he lies and pretends he's a whizz with a bow staff... only to see him get smashed over the head whe Teyla extends an invetation to spar with her stick things...???

Comment

... We havn't had an alternate reality episode for atlantis yet... How about shepards team returns to atlantis only to find that they have been thrown into an alternate reality where Felger is in charge of the expadition and is a briliant person... (mayby not so far as briliant... but you get my drift) ... anyway ... turns out that only shepard, having known Felger from earth... (don't ask me how) is able to bring Felgers bafoonish nature to light... ultimatly ending up reducing poor old Felger to tears... Not to be mean but that would be a sight to see.

Comment

Felger in Atlantis with McKay! I would love to see that, especially if Carter is there too, the possibilities are endless.
                          Any fan fic writers around here?

Comment

Lord help us, if felger and Coombs ever go to atlantis!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady
                              Lord help us, if felger and Coombs ever go to atlantis!!!
                              What do you meen lord help us?
                              Felger... I see the point, he probably wouldn't rest untill atlantis is at the bottom of the ocean... And not in a good way...
                              But Coumbs, I think he would make a great asset to the Atlantis expedition... Ok maby not off world, especially when stealth comes into it. But I think Zelenka would enjoy the company.

Comment

Working...
                              X