This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw Catwoman... possibe spoilery

It was... ók, i wasn't so happy about how the movie went, although i still enjoyed Halle Berry, haha...

There was this one scene that was pretty ''what the heck''', where Catwoman, or Patience, is sent to jail, and she escaped by actually pushing herself through two bars, and yah, that was weird...
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

1. I'm gonna see that movie just because of Hallie Berry
    2. Cats can squezee thru a lot of things if they'r not fat (Garfield), lol

Comment

I think how Halle Berry is the star of the movie, is also the reason why i went, because the previews didn't show me anything to watch the movie, so yah, shes practically why i went to watch it, haha...

Comment

I heard the movie sucked and Yahoo critics (the average of 15 famous ones) gave it D+ and the Yahoo Users gave it a C, plus it only made 6.5 million yesterday (Friday), while the new Bourne movie made almost 20 million. (Yay!)
        It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Halle Berry in a dominatrix outfit would be a big plus, but otherwise, the movie blew chunks according to everything I read. Rottentomatoes.com, a film review site, had it at about 20% good reviews, and 80% negative last I checked. Probably one to save for the $.99 movie rental at Blockbuster if you just have to see it.
          Carter: Navigation? O'Neill: Check. Carter: Oxygen, Pressure, Temperature Control?
          O'Neill: Check. Carter: Internal Dampeners? O'Neill: Cool!, and Check. Carter: Engine?
          O'Neill: All Check. O'Neill: Phasers? Carter: Sorry Sir.

Comment

She is definately better as Storm...

Comment

Halle Berry is an exceptional actress. Yes, she is incredible to look at too, but as an acting talent, she is really unbelievable. But, it seems like every actor or actress picks dogs from time to time. Sarah Michelle Gellar is a favorite of mine, but one Scooby Doo movie was waaaay too many, much less two. I remember reading some quotes from Eliza Dushku. (Yep, I'm a Buffyite). She freely admits that Soul Surviors was an awful movie, but she said it sounded pretty cool when she read the script. Sometimes things really change from the starting point to the finish in a deal like that.

Anyway, to finish my thought, I'd imagine that Ms. Berry had no idea just how bad this movie would be when she chose to do it.
              Last edited by Larry; 28 July 2004, 10:00 AM.
              Carter: Navigation? O'Neill: Check. Carter: Oxygen, Pressure, Temperature Control?
              O'Neill: Check. Carter: Internal Dampeners? O'Neill: Cool!, and Check. Carter: Engine?

Comment

Oo, ur not the only buffyverse lover, haha... But Catwoman wasn't the worst movie ever made though, at least it had a scene of more than 4 to 5 that was good, ahha!

Comment

Oh, I'm sure that Catwoman was far superior to Plan 9 From Outer Space, but still pretty much a dud.

Comment

This Catwoman is what happened because the suits tried to rudely ignore the concerns of fans regarding how the movie was being made as time went on... ever since the early sketches of Catwoman's costume were made public, the rising anticipation for this thing to drop like a piano on an innocent bystander was inevitable.

Catwoman on screen, to me, for all intents and purposes, is still Michelle Pfeiffer.
                    Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
                    more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Me too, i thought Michelle P. would be perfect with her previous role in Batman, but yah, i still liked Halle Berry But it does explain in the movie that there were more than one Catwoman in life, so maybe there were two, and on retired?! haha, there goes my mind

Comment

Working...
                      X