This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valencia vs. Adria

In Camalot I believe we saw a bit of foreshadowing. Valencia portraying King Arthur fighting her brother who was portraying Mordrid. My theory is that Valencia is the new representation of King Arthur and Adria, Vala's wonder baby, is the new portrayal of Mordrid. Will we see these two teens fight it out in Season ten? Maybe, maybe not. What do you think?

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
    In Camalot I believe we saw a bit of foreshadowing. Valencia portraying King Arthur fighting her brother who was portraying Mordrid. My theory is that Valencia is the new representation of King Arthur and Adria, Vala's wonder baby, is the new portrayal of Mordrid. Will we see these two teens fight it out in Season ten? Maybe, maybe not. What do you think?
    Interesting idea. I definitely think they were foreshadowing a role for Valencia in the fight against the Ori, but didn't see the possible Arthur/Mordrid parallel.

However, I think they were also foreshadowing that there actually *is* an Arthur out there somewhere who will be returning, so I'm not sure they'll go that route. Either way, I really enjoyed the Valencia character and hope she'll be back for more stories in S10.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAscended
      Interesting idea. I definitely think they were foreshadowing a role for Valencia in the fight against the Ori, but didn't see the possible Arthur/Mordrid parallel.

However, I think they were also foreshadowing that there actually *is* an Arthur out there somewhere who will be returning, so I'm not sure they'll go that route. Either way, I really enjoyed the Valencia character and hope she'll be back for more stories in S10.

I think that if there is an Arthur out there, he's asendend. Perhaps he's waiting to deascend if this scenerio ever took place.

I'm wondering about something else as well. In "It's good to be king" there was a pillar that had the future events of the people of that planet. Perhaps they would be able to get some idea of what will happen if they read ahead. Plus, if Merlin did use a time traviling device, wouldn't he have been able to tell when the Orii would show up? Perhaps the sword was on a timer? Or it was waiting for Valencia to pull it out. It may have had her genetic code written into the scenors. Or being that she did pull it out to save another, instead of boosting her own social standings, it allowed her to pull it from the stone.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAscended
        I enjoyed her character too. Hopefully she will come into play at some point in season 10.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
          I enjoyed her character too. Hopefully she will come into play at some point in season 10.
          I think that would be nice. I would also like to see more of Merlin's library being explored.

Comment

Now I hope the fight takes place near mud.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2
              No swords or any weapons. Just a plain old good, girl -vs- girl cat fight.

Hopefully, full grown Adria will not any powers like that of Khalek or the Priors. I don't think Valencia will last long if that ever happened.
              http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
              http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

I like this idea!!!
                http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
                The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

Just remember those two are like twelve...

Comment

great idea
                    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Know ardia I believe like fifteen and adria, well she probably age up to somthin like sixteen.

Comment

I think that if there is an Arthur out there, he's asendend. Perhaps he's waiting to deascend if this scenerio ever took place.

I'm wondering about something else as well. In "It's good to be king" there was a pillar that had the future events of the people of that planet. Perhaps they would be able to get some idea of what will happen if they read ahead. Plus, if Merlin did use a time traviling device, wouldn't he have been able to tell when the Orii would show up? Perhaps the sword was on a timer? Or it was waiting for Valencia to pull it out. It may have had her genetic code written into the scenors. Or being that she did pull it out to save another, instead of boosting her own social standings, it allowed her to pull it from the stone.
                        Yeah, I think so too. Ascended Arthur waiting to Ascend.

Comment

No... Valencia is around 22 to 23 years of age being born in 1982. At least the gorgeous actress that plays her is that age. Im 24 thats why Im kinda digging Katharine Isabelle.

As for Adria, considering her rapid growth into adult hood, she'll probably be young woman in her 20s the next time we see her and she'll remain that way for a long time.
                          http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                          http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Know ardia I believe like fifteen and adria, well she probably age up to somthin like sixteen.

In the spoiler for Flesh and Bone it only mentions that she will age up to twelve. There is no indication that she will age rapidly beyond that.

Comment

In the spoiler for Flesh and Bone it only mentions that she will age up to twelve. There is no indication that she will age rapidly beyond that.
                              "Flesh and Blood" is the first episode, so it's quite possible that in the next episodes we can see older Adria.

Comment

Working...
                              X