This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

end of lockdown

What was said during the last 30 seconds of Lockdown? All I got was O'Neil looking at Carter and Carter saying that she reprogrammed the Stargate to another planet.

Yah, that was the last thing i heard too, it went 'silence' when we saw Anubis/Russian dude on the other planet.
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Carter says she changed the address. O'neill looks at her and says something along the lines of "Frosty".

That's all you missed.
      Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

Oh, hehe, kk! Thanks so much... I thought there was some sort of voice-over, when they showed Russian Anubis on that frozen world.
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

He said "Chilly" not frosty......

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
          [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

frosty's a snowman

course, alexi is now too
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

So did everyones TV mess up when Jack and Sam were talking? It did for me the first time but the rebroadcast time it was fine.
              It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

*starts singing* lol

When I watch, I'll have to listen carefully
                __

__

Comment

Originally posted by David85
                  So did everyones TV mess up when Jack and Sam were talking? It did for me the first time but the rebroadcast time it was fine.
                  I had problems here. I heard it was a problem on Scifi's part. (Then oddly enough I couldn't get on Gateworld either until about an hour ago)

Comment

And I thought it was my damn cable acting up again! I was disapointed with Lockdown, I liked the idea with Anubis, but I saw it coming with the opening with the ISS ( Lucks Anubis didn't destroy it! . ). It just seemed Anubis got through security WAY too easily, I mean one guard at each door to another zone, come on. Wouldn't they have personnel watching the video cameras constantly also?

Comment

was the planet he was sent to one from an earlier episode? I didn't think so, since the only frozen planet I remember them going to was the one with the slave workforce under it and that wouldn't be good, sending Anubis to a populated planet.

But just to check - has this planet been mentioned before?

Comment

Nope.
                        Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

No, this planet hasn't been seen before

If they send him to that ice planet from season 4 "Beneath the surface", Anubis would just take over some guy and go through the stargate

Comment

so we can assume that its a planet with a working gate but no DHD? Or that the teams had to use a naquada reactor to power the gate to get the MALP back?

I guess its easy to use our imaginations given what the point of sending him there was.

Comment

Originally posted by langdonboom
                              so we can assume that its a planet with a working gate but no DHD? Or that the teams had to use a naquada reactor to power the gate to get the MALP back?

I guess its easy to use our imaginations given what the point of sending him there was.
                              Sometimes when they discover a planet like this, they just don't bother. Instead of actually sending anyone, they just *ahem* forget about the MALP.

"ARRRG! My dry cleaning bill this month is over $10,000!"

Comment

Working...
                              X