Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone thought the Hive Queen in "Allies" was hot?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone thought the Hive Queen in "Allies" was hot?

Dude, they totally tried to make the wraith Hive Queen look hot...and...they did a pretty good job! I'd tap it...but she will probably eat me afterwards...(Black Widow anyone?)

The 'Hive Queen' was played by Andee Frizzell.

She's the blonde on the left.

I donno, I like the classic, green skin red hair myself, and of course wraith Teyla.

Comment

Damn some guys really have issues.

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
        I donno, I like the classic, green skin red hair myself, and of course wraith Teyla.
        Oh no he didn't...hahahah!!!

I made these Wraith Teyla cards for you GL12:

But on anothe note..I was checking her out..I thought she looked a lot like Darryl Hannah with a lot of make up. And I loved her hair....she was pretty cool character..was it the same woman who played the Queen in Rising? They sure looked very similar.

Was she the best? No one beats Wraith Teyla that was just plain crazy. But she's definitely right after WT and before Red head..personally for me. And I digged her gear.

VB
        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Dude. What. The. ****.
          Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Did you guys like the Borg Queen better?
            sigpic

Comment

To paraphrase Roger Ebert, that hive queen looks like no notion of sexy that I've ever seen (but inspires me to keep an open mind).

Comment

I thought she was ok, but personally I think Aayla Secura from Star Wars is the hottest alien chick:

EDIT - Since several other aliens have been brought up I've made a separate thread in the General SciFi forum if anyone's interested. There you can post which alien you think is the hottest.

Comment

When you say Alien, as in non-human right? Cuz Jaffa women, Ancient/Alterran/Ori women are aliens too. Not to mention the non-Earth humans we encounter... like Teyla.
                  http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperspace
                    Did you guys like the Borg Queen better?
                    I do like the Borg Queen, but I would'nt say better as she's unique in her way. As for the Wraith Queen I really dig her style. (She'll be front cover material if the Wraith had a Wraith version of Vouge magazine and dressed either by J.P.Gultier or Alexander McQueen) I really do love how each Queen and Keeper are portrayed differently, as it gives them a sense of individuality.

She has style
                    She has class
                    She'll suck your life force out real fasst
                    (yes it's lame, I could'nt help myself)
                    sigpic

Comment

The best lookin' girl they've had on their was that ascended girl that protected the planet from the wraith. Hands down no contest.

Comment

It's been the same actress since the begining apparrently and once you see how hot she is you'll start to see hotness in the Wraith queens to.

That's how I got infected.

{Mod Snip}

So who's down with helping me mug Beckett in the parking lot for some of that retrovirus?
                        Last edited by TameFarrar; 14 March 2006, 12:00 PM. Reason: just a bit over the PG line

Comment

Oh my gosh...so when people said they saw Shep flirting with the Hive Queen..I guess they had reason. She's gorgeous...ugh...why can't I be that pretty...Wow--without the makeup! With the make up I win hands down.
                          Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by Oulak
                            Damn some guys really have issues.
                            LOL i'm male and i agree with you i don't see what is so great about a wraith
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Her skin seemed more human toned than Wraith. That was weird.

Comment

Working...
                              X