Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone think 5th would have been a good ally to have against the ori? Thoughts?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone think 5th would have been a good ally to have against the ori? Thoughts?

They should have at least learned how the replicators easily got through the asgard shields...with those things they fired that infected asgard ships, may have come in handy in that last battle. Too bad 5th was betrayed by sg-1 and later killed, he would have been a tremendous ally.

Had we taken him with us instead of betraying him a few seasons ago? The replicators didnt seem to have a problem going right through asgard shields, makes me wonder if they could have done the same with the ori ships.
    Last edited by Major Tyler; 11 March 2006, 09:43 AM. Reason: merge
    SG-1 Rocks!!

You know he would have betrayed them eventually, there would have been some secret programming that caused it.

And it's not like he would have been able to join an SG1 team as is (area 51 would have stolen him anyway). The show wouldnt have been as good anyway, he would have just ass kicked every alien that came by, just like they ass kicked the Asgard.

We can only pray the replicators never meet the ORI or we'll get an Ascended Replicator going on ... and we already saw how evil ascended beings go about destroying shiznit (ie Anubis) ....

Sushiman

Comment

lol ascended replicators hahah yeah I can see where that would be very very bad Funny, I never thought of that
      SG-1 Rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1
        Had we taken him with us instead of betraying him a few seasons ago? The replicators didnt seem to have a problem going right through asgard shields, makes me wonder if they could have done the same with the ori ships.
        Dude, stop posting the same post in multiple forums. Posting a thread in one forum is well and good. Posting the same thread into multiple forums on the same site is just spamming. Please, stop it.

Comment

nah, even if the replicators did destroy the Ori - which is unlikley as how the Ori are comprable to the Ancients - it would only lead to greater and more powerful replicators that an Ancient weapon may not be effective against. It's best that the replicators were destroyed when they were, replacing one enemy with a worse one is never a good idea.
          Long live the Asgard

Long live my buddy Thor

Comment

Originally posted by Scyld
            Dude, stop posting the same post in multiple forums. Posting a thread in one forum is well and good. Posting the same thread into multiple forums on the same site is just spamming. Please, stop it.
            So you couldnt bring yourself to add to either topic and give your opinion but instead wasted your time lecturing someone about your stupid gripe who dosent give a crap? What are you the forum police or something? By going off topic here it looks to me like you are the one spamming so either add to the conversation or YOU please stop it.

Originally posted by asgardcmndr
            nah, even if the replicators did destroy the Ori - which is unlikley as how the Ori are comprable to the Ancients - it would only lead to greater and more powerful replicators that an Ancient weapon may not be effective against. It's best that the replicators were destroyed when they were, replacing one enemy with a worse one is never a good idea.
            I wonder if the device they used to stop the replicators could be used to kill all the priors?
            Last edited by Major Tyler; 11 March 2006, 09:44 AM. Reason: merge
            SG-1 Rocks!!

Comment

hell make the reps again just make them so they dont reproduce to a level we cant handle, make it like a regular comp. have them report back to us and give us ori tech. but im sure they would have made a weapon like the ancient hand held, or asgard version.
              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

They have the predecessors to the
                Spoiler:
                Replicators, which was made by the Ancients and was nearly wiped out by the Ancients when they realized their mistake. These proto-replicators (made of nanites, much like the Human-Form replicators) are called the ASURANS. They're in Season 3 of SGA.
                http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

in the sg1 story line i mean
                  Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1
                    lol ascended replicators hahah yeah I can see where that would be very very bad Funny, I never thought of that
                    maybe replicator carter learned how to ascend (she had access to ancient knowledge)
                    God must love stupid people because he made so many of them.

Comment

i think we could have told the replicatros that the ORI were coming, and there is some advanced tech there, and they would have come in trying to get it, and doing some damange to the shields, the ori would realize their doing lots of damange, and destory the replicators.

but the replicators, even tho they would ether turn agains us, they would still do some damange against the ori.

i think, IF they were there, and i stress the word IF, they may have taken out one ori ship, or at least its shields
                      Homer: WHEN PIGS FLY!...
                      (a pig was in a cannon, and got shot accross the town, right were homer can see)

Homer: Doh!

Comment

As Peoples General said, they've got the (Atlantis S:3 spoilers)
                        Spoiler:
                        Asurans, who are the predessesors to the Replicators, they're even in human form yay! or no yay... I like the unstopable army of army ant like creatures, now that they gave them a "personality" it's not as good. Like what ST:VOY did to the Borg, anyway, some of the Asuarans want to ascend, so it could be possible that replicators ascend, doubt it would happen though. Although, if McKay does fix the Asuarans, we could give them "Merlin's Anti-Ascended Mega Weapon of Doom!" and tell them to wipe out the Ori!
                        Yay!

Comment

i think the replicators would have been a great alley ageinst the ori...
                          or their followers...
                          i bet 1 replicator can be enough to stop them from building ships...

Comment

Working...
                          X