This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 10 Speculation and spoilers

Ok, so after the "smoke cleard" it appeard as if all the ships defending this galaxy from the Ori were destroied. I think that all of the people will be ascended and then descended again.

Also that Asgard ship that came in did not appear to be one of their larger more powerfull vessels, could one of these bigger ships be more effective againgst the Ori ships.

And who is gonna rescue Carter, my guess is the Ori get her.

Originally posted by GoVols
    Ok, so after the "smoke cleard" it appeard as if all the ships defending this galaxy from the Ori were destroied. I think that all of the people will be ascended and then descended again.

Also that Asgard ship that came in did not appear to be one of their larger more powerfull vessels, could one of these bigger ships be more effective againgst the Ori ships.

And who is gonna rescue Carter, my guess is the Ori get her.
    Well, there was certainly a lot of debris, but my guess is that there are still several Milky Way ships still able to fight, and will either retreat or deploy their secret weapon (technobabble) against the Ori in the first episode of season 10.

Comment

OK, there may be more ships, but there was no effect on the Ori ships at all. And either Korelev or Odyssey were destroyed, which is a major blow to Earth.

Comment

Thats why i think some ascend, you could kill off all of the Russians and the show would go on, but Daniel and Mitchel were on there, i would say it was the odyssey. Tel'k was on an alien vessel, sam was at the gate, so none of the main cast was on there. But to me it still seams that all ships were destroied, the Ori stopped shooting. The only way to reconsile this is to ascend them all, unles they want to kill them off.

Comment

Originally posted by RalCaladan
          OK, there may be more ships, but there was no effect on the Ori ships at all. And either Korelev or Odyssey were destroyed, which is a major blow to Earth.
          Technically, it's either a major blow to the United States or a major blow to Russia.

Comment

i have read in a spoiler that the russia ship is destoryed, daniel and same end up on the ori ship, i wonder how they all survive the battle

Comment

if it was me and i swear i would do this i would had rammed a ship into one of the ori ships and hofully that would had done some thing ......... there can't be invincible
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Do you really think boarding headlong would work? If there are shields against energy weapons and missiles, it would work all the same against a ship acting as a missile...
                "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" Voltaire (1694-1778)

Comment

Season 10 has just GOT to have time travel in the first episode considering every Earth vessel, Ori vessel, the Lucian Alliance and most of the Free Jaffa ships were destroyed and of course that SG-1 were all killed. It's just got to be time travel. In my opinion, I think Vala will be doing the time travelling!

I just had to get this out - just had to tell somebody! God damnit - Time travel at last!!! I hope they also explore the 9th Chevron this year too!
                  Ian

Comment

NO TIME TRAVEL! ARGG! Why can't we for one second accept the fact that the Ori will win & it would make SG1 a whole lot better if the Ori won! If the enemies won! Dagnabit! (btw, there are plenty of 9th chevron threads out there to post, just to tell ya! ). Anyway, Season 8 ended in timetravel & that was just 20 eps away, not "time" yet...

Comment

9th chevron...

access to the plane of existence occupied by ascended beings?

Find a gate address for the Ori home galaxy (9 symbol address), aim the anti ascended-being device, boom.

Comment

Why does everyone think it was the Korolov that was destroyed at the end of the show, Most likely it was the Odessy since no SG1 members were aboard. Plus it makes a lot more sense and more interesting for the russians to have the only earth ship in the galaxy now. Odessy had no major character aboard and was the ship to destroy.

Comment

Originally posted by NightWing
                          if it was me and i swear i would do this i would had rammed a ship into one of the ori ships and hofully that would had done some thing ......... there can't be invincible
                          Did you see what the Jaffa Ha'tak were trying to do?

Comment

Originally posted by deltsigpun
                            Why does everyone think it was the Korolov that was destroyed at the end of the show, Most likely it was the Odessy since no SG1 members were aboard. Plus it makes a lot more sense and more interesting for the russians to have the only earth ship in the galaxy now. Odessy had no major character aboard and was the ship to destroy.
                            you maybe right, I remember everyone thought that the Daedalus would be destroyed in the siege.
                            http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
                            The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by deltsigpun
                              It's called spoilers, my friend.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X