This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could Daniel Jackson Be(spoiler)?

in the web site http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=491 , it said daniel and merlin have a lot in common, be in my theory could daniel be the reborn of merlin?

I don't think so I think the other ancients would have had a much bigger problem with him reassending again. First merlin then assended then merlin then daniel then assended then daniel with no memory then assended then naked in the general's office daniel again. They seemed unwilling to help so much I don't think they'd keep helping him assend if he desended to build a weapon to kill asended beings at one point weather or not he remembered it or not.

Comment

maybe they want to find the weapon (the ancients)
      God must love stupid people because he made so many of them.

Comment

It would be intereting if the Daniel Jackson that we have known for the past 4 seasons actually turned out to be Merlin & Daniel was still ascended up their looking down upon us. Take that Daniel/Vala Shippers! Mwhahahaha! It would be that Merlin wanted to deascend & help against the Ori again, so he took Daniel's place in deascending. So, infact we have'nt seen the "real" Daniel since season 5 (?) and the "fake" Daniel is actually Merlin, secretly influencing the SGC to destroy the Ori. Hey, "he" told us about Atlantis & made First Contact with the Ori, so he's doing an excellent job !
        - faker!

Comment

i think that if daniel was merlin than daniel would have had the ancient gene...

Comment

this seems like a really odd idea? sounds good but it would be a real twist in the story of sg1 and i honestly dont think the writers would do something like that.

Comment

Don't forget, he
              Spoiler:
              Ascended at the end of season eight, and came back to life again. so maybe everything past that was Merlin...

Comment

Maybe he's a cylon.

Comment

I think it would be phunky if Danny Boi turned out to be the reborn King Arther or sumthing....destiny.....
                  Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

*snort* hehehehe... ehehheh... sorry.

Comment

But you have to remember, the panel the team found reacted because Daniel stepped up to it. (I find it unlikely that it was due to Cam, since that would be a little cliche.... Jack had the gene, now Cam does...)

Is it possible that Daniel DOES have the ascended gene, but he didn't even know it? Because he descended?

Think: Daniel was, for lack of a better way to put it, an ANCIENT at the end of Season 5 and through Season 6. Even though he was from earth, he became an ancient through ascending, or at least put on the same level as the Ancients. And then he descended, taking his old human form.

What's to say that Oma didn't just let him have his memories back, but also allowed him to keep that ability to make ancient devices work? Modified his genes a bit when he descended to activate ancient devices? The only reason why Daniel hasn't accessed that, if he has it, is because he doesn't KNOW he had it: Oma did it without him knowing of it. And because he doesn't KNOW, he reacts to the Ancient devices as he always would: step back and let Jack have at it.

Or, you could do the Atlantis thing, where Daniel's taken the gene therapy injections, and therefore, now is able to not only read the instruction manuals, but also use Ancient tech. I don't know: it's just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
                        Or, you could do the Atlantis thing, where Daniel's taken the gene therapy injections, and therefore, now is able to not only read the instruction manuals, but also use Ancient tech. I don't know: it's just a thought.
                        Apparently, the writers don't want to cross over too much between the shows, but that's a gaping hole. By now, all the SG teams should have tried the gene therapy, since they are always on the hunt for Ancient tech in the Milky Way and the Antarctica base requires people with the gene to operate many of the facilities.

Comment

would be cool if daniel was like merlin... and he has all this info in his mind as he's been ascended twice wouldnt a ancient knolage (sry cant spell ) thing help him unlock all the ancient info?

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisForever
                            would be cool if daniel was like merlin... and he has all this info in his mind as he's been ascended twice wouldnt a ancient knolage (sry cant spell ) thing help him unlock all the ancient info?
                            I like this idea. We know that the ancient knowledge in Daniel's head can be accessed (Replicarter), but every time Oma has sent him back he's been blocked from accessing it, beyond being able to better read the Ancient language. Maybe in S10, they will encounter an ancient or a piece of tech that can help unlock some of that for Daniel and he can bring some of his ascended knowledge to this plane of existence.

Comment

Yep, or Daniel will be used as a thunder-rod for Ancient communication... After Vala controlling his body, Merlin... This guy's body has had more occupants than there are Stargate fans...
                              "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" Voltaire (1694-1778)

Comment

Working...
                              X