Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

they need to stop hunting for zpm's it's getting old!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they need to stop hunting for zpm's it's getting old!!

We have two seasons where they go find zpm's and nothing or they let them steal.

i say let them have the zmp's it doesn't matter becouse it's not that they can make atlantis fly they know to little about it but then they can put there effort in finding new things they have in season 3 two enemies the new enemy has zmp's take a few of those and problem solft and they can do more instead of finding freaking zpm's it's getting old the only thing that chance they don't need to worry about power and the shield the rest they still need to explore and find out.

lol... we need the ZPM's to power atlantis and power our ship's when we get many it never get's old tbh m8... there jsut not out there lookin for ZPM's there out there to search for any Ancient's who are still living + all the tech what have suvived the wraith

Comment

ahhh yes but let them have 3 zpm's and then they can do alot more searching and fighting.

Comment

You can never have too many ZPM's, not only to supplement systems on Atlantis, but Atlantis team can also send them back to Earth so more ships can integrate them into it's systems.

Comment

in season 3 they find a new enemey and they have lots of zpm's your not telling me that the atlantis team is not getting a few that would be stupid if i were there i would cary as much as i could and hide one in a hole to cary extra.

Comment

I think they should continue the hunt for zpms in the background...in the episodes I want to see more of Atlantis itself!
            sigpic

Comment

i agree totally with the last post the zpm's are needed so the hunt should continue but i also really want to see the rest of Atlantis this city is huge and we barely get to see any of it.

Comment

well put it as this way We need ZPM's to power atlantis / warShip's / Power Sheild's / Weapon's power gate to eath.. and do what they came to atlantis todo (FIND THE CITY'S TREU PERTENTCHAL)

Comment

exactly and in the begin of season 3 they find a enemy that have enough so they can use those or there is no atlantis anymore.

or the only guy that is good will join team atlantis and makes zmp's for them

Comment

They have to continue looking for ZPMs. It's for their own survival, including the city! Plus, the ZPM can also be used for other things because of the energy it contains. So'll it'll do more than give the city protection (ie: powering up Orion)

Comment

we don't know what powers the orian it's not told but in the begin of season 3 they find a enemy dat has enough zpm's becouse they can make them so it's reason to tell that they have a couple of zpm's they can get it would be stupid and unlogical if they didn't.

Comment

yep i think there just dragging it out i mean looking for ZPMs but never getting anywere it would be good just to see if they actually find something that mentions it..in the lantean computers or something..

Comment

They need to figure out how to build their own ZPM tech. cause it's getting old indeed

Comment

they have in season 3 2 enemies so going somewhere will not be easy the new enemy has a city like atlantis hell they think there ancients there is so much to do fight 2 enemies keep atlantis and go true the database give them the zpm's the first to seasons was enough and every time they find one the lose it or cant use it.let them concentrate on other things.

Comment

Well maybe we can find a few near the beginning of Season 3. If we find any more, I think they should be allocated as follows, this is assuming that we don't have a high likelihood of more wraith coming to attack Atlantis (which I'm not expecting)

1st ZPM (already found): Atlantis to power shields and gate to earth.
                              2nd ZPM: Earth to power gate to SGC (and it can be rushed to the Antarctic base in a pinch should Earth come under attack. Even if the antarctic outpost is out of drones hopefully we can spare enough to send some back home).
                              3rd ZPM: Daedalus to beef it up as far as shields and speed go. It stood up pretty well to the hive ship attacks, with a ZPM it should be a lot tougher still. This is especially true if we manage to retrofit it with some sort of energy weapons. Note: this could be swapped with number 2 since the Daedalus could make a round trip to/from earth in about a week or just over.
                              4th ZPM: Orion if needed/usable and if it would make a significant difference. If not, it should be given to Atlantis.
                              5th ZPM: Atlantis
                              6th ZPM: Atlantis if #4 was given to the Orion, otherwise not needed immediately.

Comment

Working...
                              X