This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taranians(sp?)

should they feature on the orion since well it is theirs?

Personally I think they should feature as the races in Pegasus have been fairly limited to undeveloped peoples, and the taranians are fairly advanced compared to many of the other races in the galaxy, and may have useful knowledge with some ancient tech we havent encountered yet.

Plus the female scientist is HAWT

I kinda didn't understand the villagers living in huts part.

Comment

Yeah i didnt get that either.
      sigpic
      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

they weren't an advanced race, they were alot less advanced than us, the facility built into the mountain was built by the ancients and they were just using it.
        Daniel: Their whole world is in flames - and we're offering them gasoline. How does that help?
        Teal'c: We are in fact offering water.
        Jack O'Neill: Thank you.
        Daniel: I was speaking metaphorically.
        Jack O'Neill: Well stop it. It's not fair to Teal'c.

Comment

I'm all for the Taranians helping run the Orion as long as they have some understanding of the technology. If they didn't then they'd just get in the way, and that's a really bad idea on a battleship that's probably going to fight Hive ships.

Originally posted by gary83
          they weren't an advanced race, they were alot less advanced than us, the facility built into the mountain was built by the ancients and they were just using it.
          Or TPTB had the Medieval set used in so many other Atlantis and SG1 eps handy so they just threw it in this episode too.

Comment

Taranians were a fairly advance, at lease at our level. The reason their were hunts on the planet is because they were inviting other people to come and lived on their planet which was protected by a shield, they were providing refuge to lease advance race than their own.

Comment

Originally posted by Juice
              should they feature on the orion since well it is theirs?

Personally I think they should feature as the races in Pegasus have been fairly limited to undeveloped peoples, and the taranians are fairly advanced compared to many of the other races in the galaxy, and may have useful knowledge with some ancient tech we havent encountered yet.

Plus the female scientist is HAWT

i think they won't feature on the orion 'cause if you remember they gaved the ship to us as an "exchange" for us relocating them on another planet etc...basicaly the orion is now ours...
              http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4...tributedc0.jpg

Comment

I think the Taranians are kind of primitive...I mean it was shown that they know the technology but their understanding is kind of limited, I mean they know how to use the buttons and stuff but they don't understand it. Kind of.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Just the same as us, we press buttons not really knowing what it does, just we have the database help out(when the writer choose to let it of cause)

Comment

hell no we shouldnt allow them to help us run the ship might be there's but we saved there arse's as for them being advanced they didnt even now how to read the tech as they have been there for year's

we should keep the ship for helpin them... what would they do with an ancient warship wat was badly damaged and they could of never fixed?

and that place belonged to the Ancient's and were the closest to the Ancient's all Ancient tech out there is our's tbh.. dosnt matter who has claimed it... Ancient's lived of earth for a very long time.. there our race tbh

Comment

I think the female scientist should work on it. And they should employ some of those working in the bunker as guards like there were on the aurora. Also they should train some of the taranians to read and understand ancient because then they could do anything.

Comment

yea, Brandy Ledfor is quite HAWT!
                        Homer: WHEN PIGS FLY!...
                        (a pig was in a cannon, and got shot accross the town, right were homer can see)

Homer: Doh!

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisForever

and that place belonged to the Ancient's and were the closest to the Ancient's all Ancient tech out there is our's tbh.. dosnt matter who has claimed it... Ancient's lived of earth for a very long time.. there our race tbh
                          THAT is the most stupid and selfish reasoning iv ever heard....

'oh, the people who made this lived on OUR planet, so it should be ours!' Childish much?
                          Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

he's speaking american.

anyway they're prolly between earth and the genii in advancement. that building was built by the lantians like atlantis they just learned how to use it

Comment

I reckon the female scientist should have a role on the Orion
                              Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
                              MSN: [email protected]
                              feel free to add me on either

Comment

Working...
                              X