This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when will we see the next BC-304?

in "Crusade" Daniel mentioned he thought another one wasn't due for a year, does this mean we won't see any more till next years season finale or will their be more earlier

Landry also said in that episode that they made great consessions, which suggests it might be here for tonights ep

Comment

We'll see the Korelev tonight which is the Russians new ship, but that will go boom and we won't see any new Earth Bc-304's till mid way through next year probably. So hey, just Daed and Oddy
      Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

The another won't be finished for another year line was made so that we'd feel what the US was giving up. to remind the audience that we aren't an interstellar power and don't have armies of slaves or dozens of planets to strip mine to produce dozens of giant warships. If the story calls for it they canjust forget that line, or say that with help from the Asguard or increased funding from the international committee they were able to increase production.
        Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

We are supposed to see the Korelev tonite. I dont think we will see another BC-304 ship in Season 10. Probably won't see another one unless its in SGA. I think this is it for SG1.

Comment

Spoiler:
            A comment on what will happen in Season 10 on Gateworld says - "although Earth's growing armada should continue to play a significant role in both SG-1 and Atlantis." So, I expect we'll see at least one new ship of some kind in Season 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Flibble
              Spoiler:
              A comment on what will happen in Season 10 on Gateworld says - "although Earth's growing armada should continue to play a significant role in both SG-1 and Atlantis." So, I expect we'll see at least one new ship of some kind in Season 10.
              Yay more ships !!!
              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

perhaps they make more after increased funding from Russia when their ship was blown up like nothing
                http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
                The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

lol ye we need more ship's but dosnt the Korelev get destroyed lol? in the first battle

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisForever
                    lol ye we need more ship's but dosnt the Korelev get destroyed lol? in the first battle
                    Spoiler:
                    I doubt the Korelev was destroyed since Mitchell and Daniel were on it.

Comment

Blew up big time
                      Last edited by sindicate; 10 March 2006, 07:43 PM.

Comment

SPOILERS (Highlight below to read):

The Korelev put up a good fight (took about 5 hits from the ships) just before it got destoryed.

Comment

s10

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Only one of them got it. If it was the Korelev, I imagine Daniel and Cameron got beamed somewhere. Between Oddysee, the Asgard ship, and maybe the Orii taking prisioners, they must have been beamed somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisForever
                              that was funny.

In russian voice: Look at our mighty ship. Brand new. Let's prepare for battle.

BOOM!!!! Col. we're breaking apart.
                              Well, ****.

24/7 Wake - KrackHouse server: 69.28.221.211:16567
                              24/7 Groundpounders - Krackhouse: 69.28.221.210:16567
                              Both heavily admined.

Comment

Working...
                              X