• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 3 title annouced

Its REVENGE OF THE SITH

and i only wish i was joking:
    sigpic
    Banner By JME2

The title is announced? For real? Are you serious??
    If so: Cool! This title is not bad at all, IMO. I know Lucas caught a lot of flak because of "The Phantom Menace" and "Attack of the Clones", but "Revenge of the Sith" is actually pretty close to the kind of title people have been expecting, I think.
    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

I still think its sounds 50s b movie ish but there you go
      sigpic
      Banner By JME2

Comment

I think it sounds pretty decent for a title.

Comment

tPM, AOTC... what's this one? RotS!!! That's right, Star Wars ROTS Well, at least it wasn't "Destruction of the Jedi" or "Anakin turns into a Bad Guy" or "Do You Really Think I'm Finished With This One?"

Did anyone see what they did with the RotJ DVD? They replaced the original actor playing Anakin's ghost with Hayden Christiansan (Or whatever the hell his name is, he can't act out of a paper bag )

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
            Did anyone see what they did with the RotJ DVD? They replaced the original actor playing Anakin's ghost with Hayden Christiansan
            Christensen.

Yeah, I saw a couple of screen caps. Unneccessary, but I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it. And the other reported changes to RotJ actually sound/look pretty good so far. I'm looking forward to the DVDs!
            Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

What a stupid name.

At least AVP should be good. I've wanted a movie for that since the game.

Comment

i was reading local newspaper, and they said that the title is Star Wars: Episode 3 ..... i was like WTF?!?

Comment

In any light it's better than Attack of the Clones. I laughed when I heard that the first time - sounded like a 60's saturday morning serial.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
                    I still think its sounds 50s b movie ish but there you go
                    Errr I dunno if any of you guys realise but Star Wars are B-movies. That was the idea of them in the first place.

Comment

B picture
                      n.
                      A movie produced on a low budget, originally made to accompany the main feature in a double billing. Also called B movie.

Something tells me a 75 million dollar production budget isn't low... But it might just be me.

Comment

The Star Wars Movies are in the vein of B movies as are the Indiana Jones movies. The Original Star Wars movie "A New Hope" cost $10 Million. Ok, with the rate of inflation and how the value of money has increased in time that is probably a little higher, but still it was pretty much B-movie back then. 20th Century Fox only saw it as a B movie anyway. They had no idea this would bring in the sort of money it did.

I loved the title, Attack of The Clones. It tells you exactly what happens, does what it says in the tin. The thing about The Phantom menace was a lot of people thought it was referring to Maul, but it was referring to the unknown Sith lord who was rising to power

Someone also pointed out that George re-hashed Young Indy tv show titles for his Star Wars movies, and he kinda did..."The Phantom Train of Doom" - "The Phantom Meance" and "Attack of The Hawkmen" to "Attack of The Clones". I was myself, hoping for an unoriginal rehash of the Y Indy episode, "Masks of Evil". Would have been fitting with the darker theme and the idea of Anakin becoming Darth Vader and also we would see Palpatine dawning the Emperor suit and his taking of his mask to reveal himself as a Sith Lord.

FOGHORN FILMS PRESENTS...

To watch Darkness, a non stargate related short film
                        from the creators of The Bringer of War, Please Click here

Click here to join the Official "Bringer of War" MySpace

Comment

I was hoping for a climactic, yet cool title, perhaps "Dawning Distruction" or something.

Comment

That title is too small and simple. GL has never used less than three words (if you count "A" in "A New Hope" as a word). His titles don't need to be epic sounding anyway. At least with the title we get the jist of whats happening, it does exactly what it says on the tin And remember, this isn't the Climax. Return of The jedi is the climax of this story

FOGHORN FILMS PRESENTS...

To watch Darkness, a non stargate related short film
                            from the creators of The Bringer of War, Please Click here

Click here to join the Official "Bringer of War" MySpace

Comment

I think a good title is like... "Jedi Sith Rising." Or is that too...apocalyptic?

Comment

Working...
                              X