• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTERVIEW: Ronny Cox (Robert Kinsey)

VIDEO INTERVIEW:
    REFLECTIONS WITH RONNY
    GateWorld talks with Ronny Cox

Veteran TV and film actor Ronny Cox talks face-to-face with GateWorld about his work on Stargate, bringing life to the nefarious Robert Kinsey. Plus: A special performance by Ronny's folk music band!

READ MORE ...

Really enjoyed that interview Thanks Guys

Best line of the whole interview

RC: I'm not as big a fan of Atlantis. I've got to tell you the truth, I'm not much of a television fan. I don't watch a lot of television. To me, watching television is a postman taking a walk.
    Brilliant

Comment

Excellent interview with Ronnie Cox - thanks all!

*hoping Kinsey returns*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

really enjoyed that! nice guy nothing like kinsey

Comment

Enjoyed the interview. It will be interesting to see if they work out a way to bring him back.

Comment

what a interesting interview and he is so refreshingly candid about everything He will always be the character that I love to hate
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Nice interview guys! Great to hear that kinsey might not be dead after all.

timdalton007

Comment

Ronny is fantastic; no wonder I have been a fan for years. Loved it when he mententioned Apple's Way as I am old enough to remember watching it. Thanks David.
                sigpic

Comment

I had never heard of Apple's Way before this piece. I definitely learned a lot about him along the way, even though sometimes I nodded and went "Of course!"

Comment

Originally posted by David
                    I had never heard of Apple's Way before this piece. I definitely learned a lot about him along the way, even though sometimes I nodded and went "Of course!"
                    I wondered if you had even heard of it since it aired before you were born. I had forgotten he used to sing at the end of it, so that was fun jog to the memory.
                    sigpic

Comment

BAHAHAHHAAHAA! YES!

Orrin Hatch = Kinsey, Kinsey = Goa'uld, Orrin Hatch = Goa'uld.

LOVE!

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

Another awesome GateWorld exclusive interview. Ronny Cox was one of my favourite actors on Stargate SG1 and made a huge impact whilst he was on the set. Interesting to see if he makes another appearance on the show. I hope he does! Listening to the music video at the end, I was very impressed. I might as well consider buying a CD!
                        Excellent work as always David.

Comment

i enjoyed thisinterview
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Yes, Ronny's music was trapped in my head for the longest time. And I DID NOT expect that. Fantastic stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                              Ronny is fantastic; no wonder I have been a fan for years. Loved it when he mententioned Apple's Way as I am old enough to remember watching it. Thanks David.
                              Me too - I remember watching it as a little kid with my mom. She thought Ronny was hot and loved to hear him sing.

Thanks for the interview David - they keep getting better and better - I can't wait to hear what you get in Vancouver next week.
                              My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Working...
                              X