Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Plot Info on "Night Terrors" and "Convergence"

You can find it right here!

And, yes, I'm aware that the date of the news is wrong (technical problems which I hope to have fixed soon). Just ignore that, and consider the news a mysterious message from the future that was sent back in time.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Thanks for the sneak peek. Who could be sending us messages from the future? Hummm? I love that we have a nice creepy episode coming up. It sounds like it's going to be really good. I'm glad to see Yusuf is coming back full time to Horizon. You really don't waste any time getting him into trouble right away, do you? Yusuf gets welcomed back in true Horizon style. I love it.
    Chase: "I'd like fish-sticks for lunch!"

Comment

Interesting. Night Terrors reminds me a bit of "The Box" of Star Trek Atlantis but I;m sure it'll be very different. I'm interested in seeing how you pull off creepy with a script. BTW the article seems to have been posted about 5 times.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Thanks for the news on upcoming episodes!

timdalton007

Comment

Yeah, posted a couple times too many there.
          Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
          Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
          Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
          Stargate Destiny, Fan
          Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Yup. It was posted too often, but on all the previous versions the format is off, and I'm a perfectionist. Right now I'm not able to delete the previous versions, though.

What can I say? This whole html thing is still new to me.

Comment

Then why don't you let someone who knows a bit about this kind of stuff do it for you ?? (You know who I'm referring to)

Comment

Originally posted by Wineblood
                Then why don't you let someone who knows a bit about this kind of stuff do it for you ?? (You know who I'm referring to)
                I think I'll be able to handle it - it's quite simple (just didn't properly enter some of the codes the first times around). I'd be very, very, very concerned if I weren't able to do this. And I mean really concerned.

Thanks anyway, though (though I wonder who could you have been referring to).

I'll have to get in touch with Sam, as right now she's the only one who can delete previous entries.
                Last edited by Alex Rubit; 13 March 2006, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X