X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Sheppard/Some Random Alien Chick Shipper Thread

Sooo.....
    Since there's not a thread out there for this (that I've seen) I decided to MAKE one myself!!!

I really don't think that john and teyla OR john and elizabeth really work. They just...don't!
    I think he should get some random alien chick...I have a fic about the whole way to set them up together and everything..I just have to write it...

So yeah...ALL FOR SOME RANDOM ALIEN CHICK!!!
    Anyone else care to join???
    Awall

I'm pretty sure we've seen this on Atlantis already!
    Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisrocks
      Every other episode.

Originally posted by Luv-john
      Teyla OR John and Elisabeth really work. They just...don't!
      Hmm, well that leaves Dex. Hey Dex is an Alien, I am sure the Shex fans will be more than willing to point out why Ronon should be the Alien er...chick.

Comment

We need pictures! Who has Shep gropped and/or kissed, or . . ahem . . . done other things! We could make it a gallery of Shep/Some other chick! I love the idea!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisrocks
          Sheppard's 'tally'

Underground - smiled at Sora and got chastised by her dad. ouch!
          Sanctuary - kissed Chaya but well, hey, she ascended so that's done and over
          Epiphany - kissed Teer and, ahem cough cough, a lot more but she ascended so that's done and over
          Tower (let's forget that one) - kissed the naked bimbette princess but fans can believe what they want; I say his brain got in geer and he declined her offer
          Conversion - kissed Teyla, but was under influence of buggy virus; doesn't really count
          Long Goodbye - kissed Weir, but taken over by alien, so doesn't count
          Inferno - smiled a lot at alien bimbette scientist (sorry, she didn't impress me a whole lot, but that's it)

Comment

Wow....

I feel so alone!! Oh well...I'll hook him up with an alien chick on my own if I gotta.... =D

seeya
            Awall

Comment

Originally posted by prion
              Sheppard's 'tally'

Underground - smiled at Sora and got chastised by her dad. ouch!
              Sanctuary - kissed Chaya but well, hey, she ascended so that's done and over
              Epiphany - kissed Teer and, ahem cough cough, a lot more but she ascended so that's done and over
              Tower (let's forget that one) - kissed the naked bimbette princess but fans can believe what they want; I say his brain got in geer and he declined her offer
              Spoiler:
              Conversion
              Spoiler:
              - kissed Teyla, but was under influence of buggy virus; doesn't really count
              Long Goodbye - kissed Weir, but taken over by alien, so doesn't count

Inferno - smiled a lot at alien bimbette scientist (sorry, she didn't impress me a whole lot, but that's it)
              Aw, I liked bimbette scientist. I am going with you on The Tower, even if I don't believe it, I can pretend for the sake of the character. Dam TPTB and their ambiguity!

He has been busy ain't he?

Comment

Working...
              X