Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate: Atlantis Opening Sequence? Help!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate: Atlantis Opening Sequence? Help!

Unfortunately I do not own a TV or cable telivision services so I download every TV show I follow. Unfortunately my version of "Hide and Seek" did not include the Atlantis opening sequence.

I noticed there was a capture of the temporary logo from "Rising" posted earlier, I was wondering if anyone could post a video of the opening?

Thanks!

I have a sound clip of it in another thread called "Hide and Seek sound clips" I will try to get to video.

Comment

I noticed that. Thank you very much. Excuse my newbie-ness. I've been lurking a long time but rarely post.

Comment

It's alright... and welcome!

Comment

I'm sorry... it looks like I won't be able to post the intro video.

Comment

You can still give people the address using PM or email, but just don't post it on the forum itself!
            __

__

Comment

I'm not saying I have it and I just don't want to post it... I can't edit it out of the episode because it's in a proprietary format... the episode I downloaded was in the stupid WMV format and in order to edit it on a Mac it needs to be in an open standard like MPEG or MOV.

Comment

Yes, all these stupid file formats drive me crazy. They really piss me off! Why not have one file for everything!
                __

__

Comment

It's because Real and Microsoft have proprietary formats that suck! Everyone should use the open standard MPEG... so everyone can use it no matter what player or OS you are on.

Comment

I'd doesn't particulary bother me because I have a Mac and a PC which are networked up. On the PC I have all the movie players, on the Mac I'm sticking with Quicktime Pro. Good enough for what I use it for!
                    __

__

Comment

I hate when I get a WMV or a RAM file because the Mac versions of Realplayer and Windows Media Player suck... well they suck on a PC too but less.

Comment

RealOne isn't too bad on the Mac, but Windows just is pathetic!
                        __

__

Comment

I can get it for ya. Im alowed to post links to just the download of the opening sequence right?

"There's a very fine line between not listening, and not careing. I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Comment

If anyone still wants the Atlantis opening sequence, I got it as a 10MB DivX file (the titles are 1 minute long). PM me and we'll work out something.

Comment

If you need a website to post it... send it to me at: [email protected] and I'll post the link here.

Comment

Working...
                              X