X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Ra reborn cancelled?

Hi, a few months ago I heard there was a comic mini series
    by Avatar coming out called Stargate:Ra Reborn. That was during the summer. I have not heard everything else about it since. Does anyone know if the series was cancelled before it even came out?
    Thanks
    Jaffa Kree!

I remember hearing about this back in 2004 and that was the last time.

Comment

Apparently the prequel to the mini series came out last June. But strangely enough, I never saw it in the comic store that I usually go to. The store usually carry the Stargate comic line.
      Jaffa Kree!

Comment

Originally posted by wen
        Apparently the prequel to the mini series came out last June. But strangely enough, I never saw it in the comic store that I usually go to. The store usually carry the Stargate comic line.
        Well, that sucks. We could use all the Stargate merchandise we can get our hands on.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The mini-series is still listed as 'Coming Soon' on the Avatar Press website so it might still appear.

Comment

Lets hope so

Comment

Then comes the task of actually FINDING it in comic stores.

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
                Then comes the task of actually FINDING it in comic stores.
                Thats true, the only SG merchandise I can find in any shops near me is the S7 trading cards

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
                  Thats true, the only SG merchandise I can find in any shops near me is the S7 trading cards
                  I can't even find this.

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
                    I can't even find this.
                    Well I suppose Im lucky then

I just order all my SG stuff off the net now, it saves messin around tryin to find somewhere that sells what I want

Comment

I've never even heard about the comic, but it's still affects me.

Yay!!! 3,100 posts
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                        I've never even heard about the comic, but it's still affects me.

Yay!!! 3,100 posts
                        Congrats on your posts, im bout half way there (well a few hundred less) and as for the comics, yeah I heard of them but am still to buy one. I want to but its either I cant find them when Ive got the money or when I havent got the money I can get them

Comment

Originally posted by IndianaJones00
                          The mini-series is still listed as 'Coming Soon' on the Avatar Press website so it might still appear.
                          It was in this month's Previews as "resolicited" which means there was a delay from the publisher so they are listing it again for sale. It SHOULD be out in May. They've done this with the 2005 Convention bookas well--changing it to 2006 but with the story and covers being the same as was offered for 2005.

If you have problems finding the comics at your local stores then perhaps setting up a hold box (most stores have a version of this) for you. This way when the books come out they're at the store just for you.
                          LISA

Comment

Originally posted by Wlykyoti
                            If you have problems finding the comics at your local stores then perhaps setting up a hold box (most stores have a version of this) for you. This way when the books come out they're at the store just for you.
                            LISA
                            I may end up doing this, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                            X