Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did the writers get their ideas ???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where did the writers get their ideas ???

Well... this whole thing of Zero Point Energy... or crystal technology... or the idea that Merlin came from Atlantis... simply amazed me !!!.

I did a bit of research. And i've found that... Zero Point Energy is something real... i mean, it's out there. We can't extract it, or use it. At least not now. But it isn't something without sense.

I've found on several websites that Merlin was an ancient atlantian.... well... there is nothing scientific there...

And... the crystal technology seen in atlantis city. I've found some webpages about Edgar Cayce... a guy that being 'in transe' spoke about atlantis. He didn't speak about wraith... but he said that, basically, atlantians used crystals for many things. Store information... heal... and there was a big explosion caused by one of this crystals, which led atlantis to disgrace.

The point of this is... damn... you can't even imagine how i wish any of this was true. I imagine, when einstein came up with his theory of relativity... an atmosphere of progress. His work led to... the computer i'm using right now.

I would like to live a... new revolution.... do you imagine how it would be if, someday, atlantis turned out to be true, and rised once again ????.

P.s.: No. I'm not on drugs.

I don't think you are on drugs but, while it would be interesting to find out that Atlantis did exist I believe that we as a race will make our own scientific revolutions without the need of discovering an ancient advanced civilization.

Comment

Of course we can make our own scientific revolution . But... if we actually found atlantis... that scientific revolution could be waaayyyy closer in time.

It's like... looking for the answears in the last pages of the book. It's dishonest... but... you save LOTS of time.

Comment

At this 'development rate'... i don't think that, in my lifetime, i'll be able to see beaming technology... or hyperdrive engines... or crystal tech, or shields!!. Maybe in 100 years... 1000 years... 5000... who knows. But definitely not in the next... 60 years, considering i'm 21. Unless... this technology is found burried somewhere.

It might sound stupid... but... dreams are almost always this way. Right ?

Comment

Zero Point Energy has been around long before Atlantis, so it's far more likely they took it from that than the other way around.

Merlin, according to most historians was a Pict, which were people from Scotland. So unless Atlantis is around the North Sea, then I can't see that being the case of him being from Atlantis. By the time of him & King Arthur etc, Atlantis was supposed to have been already gone.

And... the crystal technology seen in atlantis city. I've found some webpages about Edgar Cayce... a guy that being 'in transe' spoke about atlantis. He didn't speak about wraith... but he said that, basically, atlantians used crystals for many things. Store information... heal... and there was a big explosion caused by one of this crystals, which led atlantis to disgrace.
          Dude, just because some fruitcake says something in a trace doesn't mean it should be taken seriously. I was in a trance once & knew that we are actually all aliens from Uranus, resettled on Earth almost 2 millions years ago by the Gimp Lords. My trance isn't any more wild than this Ed character that you referred to. He wasn't around back then, otherwise he'd be swimming with the Mermaids by now. Unless he's in a time machine, then he wouldn't know jack crap about crystals being used anywhere that far back.

It might sound stupid... but... dreams are almost always this way. Right ?
          If you are dreaming, then I suggest you wake up now m8 & step into the light. Cos it sure ain't gonna happen until we're all long gone!

Comment

i like your optimism!!!!. I'd kill to see beaming technology working.

Yes... don't worry. I didn't actually take the 'transe' thing as something real. I was just pointing the possible source of ideas of the producers.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Hunter
              If you are dreaming, then I suggest you wake up now m8 & step into the light. Cos it sure ain't gonna happen until we're all long gone!
              I REALLY love this words.!!!!.

Comment

Where do the writers get thier ideas...well from the actual Atlantis expedition and SGC mission reports of course...didn't you all know that the show is a coverup for the real thing?

Comment

Originally posted by mcorleone
                  Well... this whole thing of Zero Point Energy... or crystal technology... or the idea that Merlin came from Atlantis... simply amazed me !!!.

I did a bit of research. And i've found that... Zero Point Energy is something real... i mean, it's out there. We can't extract it, or use it. At least not now. But it isn't something without sense.

I've found on several websites that Merlin was an ancient atlantian.... well... there is nothing scientific there...

The point of this is... damn... you can't even imagine how i wish any of this was true. I imagine, when einstein came up with his theory of relativity... an atmosphere of progress. His work led to... the computer i'm using right now.

I would like to live a... new revolution.... do you imagine how it would be if, someday, atlantis turned out to be true, and rised once again ????.

P.s.: No. I'm not on drugs.
                  Magnets.

Comment

Originally posted by Dylan Deltoran
                    Where do the writers get thier ideas...well from the actual Atlantis expedition and SGC mission reports of course...didn't you all know that the show is a coverup for the real thing?
                    That crossed my mind several times... but it's too damn x-files like !!!. 'The truth is out there'... 'i want to believe'. !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Joshua Talon
                      Magnets.
                      Sorry... WHAT ??????

Comment

The writers get their ideas from magnets. (shakes his head) Honestly, where have you been?

Comment

i have a problem with google and spare time... you know ??.

Comment

Yeah...

Alas, my dad was... shall we say... connected when he was in the military. And he states that, if there was a Stargate program, he'd have heard something about it. On the other hand, he is still not at liberty to discuss most of what he did for the US military, so... Meh.

Comment

Pot?

That's where my friend gets most of his.

I, on the other hand, seem to get them at two in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                              X