X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lee Seeks Inner Superhero

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=34872

Comic-book creator Stan Lee told SCI FI Wire that he taps into something universal in his upcoming new reality show, Who Wants to Be a Superhero?, which heads to SCI FI Channel this summer. More ...
    sigpic

This is a bad idea.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

I suppose it could be a good show if they expose each of the contestants to a superpower source of their choice, radioactive spider, magical lightning bolt, spirit of vengeance, cybernetic enhancements, murder of parents, or just plain old gamma radiation, then have the survivors, if there are any, fight it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead
        I suppose it could be a good show if they expose each of the contestants to a superpower source of their choice, radioactive spider, magical lightning bolt, spirit of vengeance, cybernetic enhancements, murder of parents, or just plain old gamma radiation, then have the survivors, if there are any, fight it out.
        Good idea, my friend. I'm all for that.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead
          Ouch, wouldn´t want to be the parent of anyone who applied for that show

Can just imagine the first show. The host comes to the guy/girls home and says "Congratulations, you´ve been picked to bon on Who wants to be a superhero! Btw, are your parents here?" The lucky winner goes "YES! whoopie. Oh, yeah they are in the living room". They go into the living room were the parents get the news. As they are congratulation their offspring a guy in a very cheese burglar custume comes down the chimney and shots the parents and then leaps out the window.

Comment

I hope they film it inside an active nuclear reactor, with TPTB present. That way they'll all die and hopefully we don't have to endure another 200 billion reality shows.

Comment

Yeah this is a very bad idea.
              sigpic
              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Someone must be pulling our proverbial legs!
                This sounds like an act of desperate studio execs... What a dreadful idea. It reminds me of those cheesy LJ memes/quizzes.
                What can Stan Lee be thinking.
                *shakes head*
                sigpic
                "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Who knows what hes thinking.
                  sigpic
                  Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

One good idea for a challenge would be for the contestants to try to escape from an ironic death trap. The guy dressed as Superman should be bound with magical chains, trapped in a kryptonite prison on an exploding planet orbiting a red sun. Oh and he has to rescue a female reporter who's facing certain death somewhere along the way.

Comment

How about we drop 'Buffy' from a building and 'Superman' has to fly and pick her up?

Two birds with one stone

Comment

Working...
                      X