Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Do you Thinks Merlin's Weapon is????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Do you Thinks Merlin's Weapon is????

Whoa i hope it is an satelite just like the one in Atlantis, now that would be cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe a weapon similar to the one on Dakara. Only instead of
    Spoiler:
    killing life on our plane of existence, it just attacks ascended beings
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I think it is a bass guitar. That is way the villages are so plain.
      *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
      *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
      *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
      *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
      *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
      *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
      *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

I think it's utter nonsense, how do you destroy the Ori without taking the Ancients with them, this upsets, an easy way for tptb to dig themselves out of this hole they've created.

Comment

Excalibur!

Andy "Chores!?! What are we, Amish?"
          Charlene Spencer "He's gotten so precocious."
          Citizen Joe

Comment

That looks like an Excalibur of Evil considering the motif of the design...
            http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
            http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

I just typed excalibur into google images and that was the first one i found. I think that the sword in the first two episodes of this season was better though. it lookes really cool.
              Andy "Chores!?! What are we, Amish?"
              Charlene Spencer "He's gotten so precocious."
              Citizen Joe

Comment

Here's EXCALIBUR!!! LOL! The 3km long ISA (Interstellar Alliance) destroyer ship from the Babylon 5 universe.

http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Excalibur is EXACTLY what I was thinking as well since it was the ultimate weapon in the Arthurian myths.

Apparently to beat the Ori, Cam's gonna have to practice and go toe to toe with them in melee combat.

Excalibur: +2 longsword, Ascended bane (+5 vs ascended beings). Provides a personal shield to render the wearer invincible and can provide healing at will.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                    Maybe a weapon similar to the one on Dakara. Only instead of
                    Spoiler:
                    killing life on our plane of existence, it just attacks ascended beings
                    i agree with what he said.
                    but will the weapon kill ascended beings or descend them?????

Comment

From Arthur's Mantle
                      Spoiler:

CARTER: I don't get it -- what invention could have been so important that it would have led him to give up his ascension?

DANIEL: A weapon. A weapon capable of destroying ascended beings.

Comment

atm i hope it's going to be something else not called excalibur. if it was excalibur, it should have been completed already? i kinda want some variation from the authur myth

Comment

i suppose destroyed could be interpreted in different ways.

i hope they know how to aim the weapon then

possibly it could drain the energy from the ori that theyve gained from their worshipers

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                            I think it's utter nonsense, how do you destroy the Ori without taking the Ancients with them, this upsets, an easy way for tptb to dig themselves out of this hole they've created.
                            Because it'd be damn hard to create a weapon that in one instant can span the entire universe. Most probably, it's got a set range. If you set it off in Celestis, all the ascended beings in there and possibly the Ori galaxy will die. But the Milky Way is very far away.

However, I'm not excluding the possiblity that the good Ascended beings will have to sacrifice themselves by dying with the Ori because they're battling them while we're setting the weapon off in the final battle.

Comment

Excaliber is not the sword in the stone, the sword in the stone was King Uther's sword to whom Merlin was an advisor. Excalibur came from the lady in the lake.

Comment

Working...
                              X