This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancient Database Question

If they have the database of the Ancients and all the info they need to build starships w/out Asgard for shields,hyperdrives, and weapons, medical info, ZPM designs, acension designs, and much more, why don't they even study it???
    http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
    The Alliance is born!!!!

Originally posted by deadman
    If they have the database of the Ancients and all the info they need to build starships w/out Asgard for shields,hyperdrives, and weapons, medical info, ZPM designs, acension designs, and much more, why don't they even study it???
    They are studying it but the data base in Atlantis is so massive that they've barley scratched the surface in deciphering it. The Asgard did the same thing with an Ancient repository, which I doubt has as much data as the Atlantis data base, and although the Asgard have learned much from the data base the have barley scratched the surface.

Comment

Yeah i think the Asgards have said they have only learned about 4% of the info they have , As far as Atlantis goes . We have only learnned about 4% of what Atlantis is and can do , on top of that we still havnt explored the WHOLE city itself , there would be weapons and other usefull stuff in the city that we still dont know about .

The only way we could learn more about Atlantis itself is to have more power to the city , right now the best way to find more power or build more power is to have the Asgards help us out .

I have a feeling that the NOX them selfs know mroe to the Ancients then we think and know more of there KNOWLEDGE than the Asgards do , just they wont help for some reason .

Comment

Originally posted by -PITBULL-
        I have a feeling that the NOX themselves know more of the Ancients then we think and know more of there KNOWLEDGE than the Asgards do , just they wont help for some reason .
        You might be right there they helped the Tollans build a stargate.
        If at first you don't succeed.... try a bigger thermo-nuclear reaction

Comment

Don't worry. The lads at Google are working on a search engine as we speak.
          An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

You can't trust google alot of the times!
            sigpic
            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by norbe
              You might be right there they helped the Tollans build a stargate.
              The Nox also had flying cities, like the ancients

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick
                You can't trust google alot of the times!
                Blasphemy! Do not speak ill of the Google!

Hallows is the Google!!

Comment

Why can't they just look for specifics?, they sometime says that there's an index or something... just look for key word recharging.
                  "I am Kal-El of Krypton, it is time to fulfill my destiny"

Comment

i was thinking they alreay have the technology to cloak the jumpers why havent they tried to explore the cloaking and cloak there own ships as the deadalis and in the future the orion

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                      Blasphemy! Do not speak ill of the Google!

Hallows is the Google!!
                      Sorry but me a google dont get along at all.
                      sigpic
                      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

proberly the NOX only had Flying City's because of the Ancient's
                        and where it comes to the Ancient DATABASE you could read all of it in there Science lab's but you need to understand it... so it would take forever...
                        + to translate the language from scratch would year's apon year's to decifer all of it

Comment

not if the asguard give there translation software or hook there computer on the ancient database we know the asguards computer can translate ancient with ease seen in episode 802 when o'neill was in stasis.

Comment

Im all with you and all, but if that were to happen, whats the point of a new season, when they can get it all done in one pop?

Comment

getting the stuff is one thing understanding it is another if i give you a blueprint to a ship will you understand none some or all of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X