Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fraiser in Season 8? (Spoilers for Seasons 7&8)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fraiser in Season 8? (Spoilers for Seasons 7&8)

After watching lockdown ...An idea ( light bulb flashing)

They must have a lot of remorse since they killed janet

..it was not necessary ....if she would not have been shot in the head ..then they could have found another sarcophage to put her in it ..to ressucitate her ...Why didn't they do just that ?!!!!!

I'm puzzled ...they may have thought it was the end of the series but I think caution is always a necessity.....and they could have had her died in heroe 2 but because it's a sci-fi show ...bring her back later ,like they did with Jack from lost city to new order ...

I don't think it's that hard to do that in a sci-fi show .....

Hopefully I'd love to see her in flashback or even coming back as a ghost to the team and say hello...would love terryl to have a chance to play again in Stargate ...

She could become their guardian angel and turn up from time to time ..why not!!! ...it's a good plotline ...much better than the boyfriend plotline ...ect........and she could warn them about the danger to come .

Let's stay Sci-fi all the way...let's bring Janet back ..if not for real ......as a guardian angel at least ..They(TPTB) can do it . .the x-files did it with Mulder's mum.

Caty

Originally posted by Catysg1
    After watching lockdown ...An idea ( light bulb flashing)

They must have a lot of remorse since they killed janet

..it was not necessary ....if she would not have been shot in the head ..then they could have found another sarcophage to put her in it ..to ressucitate her ...Why didn't they do just that ?!!!!!

I'm puzzled ...they may have thought it was the end of the series but I think caution is always a necessity.....and they could have had her died in heroe 2 but because it's a sci-fi show ...bring her back later ,like they did with Jack from lost city to new order ...

I don't think it's that hard to do that in a sci-fi show .....

Hopefully I'd love to see her in flashback or even coming back as a ghost to the team and say hello...would love terryl to have a chance to play again in Stargate ...

She could become their guardian angel and turn up from time to time ..why not!!! ...it's a good plotline ...much better than the boyfriend plotline ect........and she could warn them about the danger to come .

Let's stay Sci-fi all the way...let's bring Janet back ..if not for real ......as a guardian angel at least ..They(TPTB) can do it . the x-files did it with Mulder's mum

Caty
    Or maybe they can find out later that Janet ascended after she'd beeen buried. Then later on have her try to to stop Anubis, therefore breaking the rules like Daniel did and have the Others descend her.

Comment

Yes ..well ...whatever ..I mean ..it's not the lack of creativity which is missing in the sci-fi business...They can bring her back anyway they like ....I thought a guardian angel will be nice ..a bit like Daniel was when he ascended ..... I hope they do that ...if they can read that forum ..Teryl deserves it ..so is the character.

Caty

Comment

Fraiser would never accept the rules of being ascended. Just face it, she's a doctor, she would break the rules in a heartbeat to save someones life.

Comment

Teryl has already pretty much said "No" at Gatecon regarding the guardian angel thing. Incidentally, shouldn't there be spoiler warnings on this post? And shouldn't they be removed from the subject line?

Comment

Please remember that there should be no spoilers in the subject lines. Not eveyone has seen season 7 yet.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

OK... OK ... the subject has been changed now so no problem !!!!!Don't need to be all grumpy about it.

And I was just thinking of something ......I didn't know that she (Teryl)didn't want to be a guardian angel ..well it's a shame for her and us then.

Off to my shippy Sam and Jack thread now...I'm safe in there.I love my shipper friends ..they are so nice and understanding.

Still BRING BACK JANET

caty

Comment

How would you like it if we told you that Jack dies in 819? Wouldn't like it too much would you?

Remember that not everyone has seen season7, and therefore they might be grumpy, which they are entitled to be.

Comment

I didn't say ...Janet is coming back in season 8

I said ...."Could she ....come back as "////you know what I mean .it's was a supposition not a statement.

All of you out there who ever you are ...just love to jump at ...some people's throats ...and I think you should stop..it's really not very nice.

Stay in your thread ..and don't disturb mine ...mad gater was fun to read ..certainly not the others.

caty

Comment

Why would she "come back" if she isn't dead? Just by reading your previous topic/post we know she's not there the whole season.

Have you heard the expression "you get what you deserve"?. If you spoil people ofcourse we're gonna react. So it's you that have to learn not everyone has seen as much as you have, and you don't make the rules here, so you have to follow them.

Comment

Well some people wanted Daniel to come back in season 6 ..then may be some sensitive and nice people would love Janet to be back in season 8( or 9 )!?? What 's the problem ?!!!

I'd like her back ....I'm one of them and surely not the only one .

caty.

Comment

Don't you get it?

you said you wanted Janet to come back. Come back from where? Oh yeah, DEATH!

If one hasn't seen Season 7 Janet is still very much alive. So you spoiled their season.

This has NOTHING to do what you THINK. It has EVERYTHING to do what you WROTE.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                          Why would she "come back" if she isn't dead? Just by reading your previous topic/post we know she's not there the whole season.

Have you heard the expression "you get what you deserve"?. If you spoil people ofcourse we're gonna react. So it's you that have to learn not everyone has seen as much as you have, and you don't make the rules here, so you have to follow them.
                          For me a spoiler is when you say something which you know for sure about .

This was just a supposition ..an idea ..how can that be a spoiler ??!!!Don't get it ..I don't work for TPTB you know

Anyway ..talk to yourself or with your friends ...All I hope for is Janet back sometimes in the future in season 8 ..even as a glimpse ..or whatever.

caty

Comment

We KNOW Janet is DEAD. That's IF we have SEEN season SEVEN.

Do you have any understanding of human feelings and emotions? Doesn't look like it, since you don't even care about people that haven't seen season 7.

Comment

This thread is getting out of hand. There was a fairly large spoiler in the subject line and I altered it so that the spoiler was removed. Problem solved. Caty obviously didn't intend to spoil anybody and it's water under the bridge now. Move on.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Working...
                              X