This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect Solution to Wraith Hunger

Too bad we sent him back to Ba'al. Because he would have been a great "feast" for the Wraith
    Subspace Energy Technology Thread
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...68#post8685268

only for one wraith. being fat doesn't make them more food for a wraith ya weightist

Comment

I still wonder why the wraith not simple clone humans as food. just grow the bodies and be done with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Auralis
        I still wonder why the wraith not simple clone humans as food. just grow the bodies and be done with that.
        And why not add some diffirent flavours while they're at it...

They could start a whole new production-line, but maybe the reason they keep culling worlds is because they're too lazy to clone their own food.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

It seems that along with the need for humans, maybe the Wraith also like to terrorize so that might be why they dont clone or just because they dont know how.

Comment

Originally posted by d10sfan
            It seems that along with the need for humans, maybe the Wraith also like to terrorize so that might be why they dont clone or just because they dont know how.
            Maybe they prefer the taste of all-natural, free range humans, rather than ones grown on factory farms.

a time to mourn

Comment

they couldn't clone them, it would be impractible
              http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
              The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

only the best. like farm fresh cage free

Comment

Originally posted by Auralis
                  I agree with the above posters, I think they like the gamey flavor of free-range humans...

Comment

Originally posted by McSwift

Too bad we sent him back to Ba'al. Because he would have been a great "feast" for the Wraith
                    I dunno... some Wraith, such as the Queens, might be a bit more health concious and choose a "low fat" meal.
                    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Doesn't 'Snickers' claim to satisfy your hunger? Maybe that is the real solution to Wraith hunger! A snickers for every Wraith and they'll never have to feed on us again!

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                        Maybe they prefer the taste of all-natural, free range humans, rather than ones grown on factory farms.
                        Organic... better for you and the environment.

Free range humans get more exercise and have a stronger and more flavorful life source.

It's probably their version of being humane to farm animals. Let them roam free for the time they have to live.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

I reckon the imminent solution to wraith hunger is feeding the priors to the wraith .. the universe's garbage guts
                          Originally posted by MarshAngel
                          Free range humans get more exercise and have a stronger and more flavorful life source.
                          Hmm .. I wonder if the wraith can taste through their hands??

Originally posted by Cherriey
                          Doesn't 'Snickers' claim to satisfy your hunger? Maybe that is the real solution to Wraith hunger! A snickers for every Wraith and they'll never have to feed on us again!
                          rotfl! thats not a bad idea ..

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

Perfect Food for a wraith =

Ba'al and a Sarcophagus
                            Drain the sucker throw him in the sarcophagus and repeat

Comment

Originally posted by Sunkissed_stargate_traveller
                              I reckon the imminent solution to wraith hunger is feeding the priors to the wraith .. the universe's garbage guts

Hmm .. I wonder if the wraith can taste through their hands??
                              Somehow it would step up the gross factor by ten if their hand holes had tongues.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Working...
                              X