This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

paralel univers ideea

they could go to a paralel universe, to a defeated Earth, and then travel 10,000 years in to the past and get the ZPM from RA...they could do this for ever....

to a defeated Earth i mean, they could take the ZPM and not "harm" the other paralel univers as if they would steal it

don't know if you understood what i tried to say....hope you do :d
    http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4...tributedc0.jpg

I think I understood what you said... but how do we get there (without running into
    Spoiler:
    Ripple Effect like dilemas

PS- Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Personally, I think parallel universe stories should take a break for awhile. They're great, but in moderation.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Quite a few problems with that.

1. Whats to say the ZPM's are in the same place they are in our universe

2. If the use the stargate as they did in ripple effect, it takes alot of effort and as far as i can tell you have no way of knowing what your going to end up in.

3. If they find another Quantum mirror (that what it's called?) They won't be might not be able to find the Ancient time ship.

Im sure there are plenty others.
        An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

I personally think they should figure out how to make ZPMs and give them out to the Earth ships because it strengthenes the shields and then find some sort of good energy weapon that could destroy the Ori ships.

Comment

or we coyuld use them as mega destructive weapons like in Zero Hour.
            Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Working...
            X