X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Camelot' Preview Spot (SPOILERS)

From tonight's episode

I thought that it was an ok episode, pretty boring since its mostly Vala talking. But I really liked the teaser. And I thought I saw a couple of Daniel Jackson class ASGARD ships firing on the Ori ships, or am I mistaken??

I think that seeing the Asgard fleet helping us fight the Ori is plausible since during the episode, general landry said that the Asgard are searching for anomalies (Or maybe that was Sam). But I seriously can't wait until next week's episode, as the teaser promises a really big space battle of our X-304s (General Landry said the US gave the Russians a 304 and in the teaser, it looked like the Daedalus) with Hatak vessels and the Asgard Vs. the Ori.
    http://www.bentsynapse.net/images/zidane_dethstar.gif
    If only we have Zidane on Stargate.....
    **Mentally replace that deathstar with an Ori ship**

Originally posted by Imgnryflagdotcom
    From tonight's episode

I thought that it was an ok episode, pretty boring since its mostly Vala talking. But I really liked the teaser. And I thought I saw a couple of Daniel Jackson class ASGARD ships firing on the Ori ships, or am I mistaken??

I think that seeing the Asgard fleet helping us fight the Ori is plausible since during the episode, general landry said that the Asgard are searching for anomalies (Or maybe that was Sam). But I seriously can't wait until next week's episode, as the teaser promises a really big space battle of our X-304s (General Landry said the US gave the Russians a 304 and in the teaser, it looked like the Daedalus) with Hatak vessels and the Asgard Vs. the Ori.

Yes, it is an Asgard.
    Fan of Sci Fi Fridays..... and I predict that Cally is a Cylon (but she doesn't know it, yet).

Comment

Well then, I hope that they tell us where they've been for the past year.

But since in EP1 or S10,
      Spoiler:
      the Ori are attacking chulak, that must mean even with the Asgard's help, we lost.

Comment

you saw what the ori ship ethon satelite weapon did to that hatak in the preview.

Comment

Yeah

I think that the free Jaffa will take the brunt of the war between us and the Ori, with the Asgard losing some ships and Earth only losing the
          Spoiler:
          Korelev (That's what happens when other countries want a 304, they get it blown up by a more powerful enemy).

Comment

Working...
          X