X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPOILERS: 'Progeny'

First plot info for Atlantis's 'Progeny'

The first details have arrived at GateWorld for "Progeny," an early episode of Stargate Atlantis's upcoming third season. Written by Carl Binder and directed by Andy Mikita, the episode is the first half of an early-season two-parter, and revisits a very significant loose thread from the show's first season -- and from Stargate SG-1's own past.

Beware of big spoilers in the full report!
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

is will be a great episode i can't wait to see it and will we get a new zpm or a few zpm i can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by genius21
      is will be a great episode i can't wait to see it and will we get a new zpm or a few zpm i can't wait.
      No we wont. Read on, it says they turn on us.

Best Stargate quote:
      Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
      Green is your friend.

Comment

Replicators!

Comment

Half the time those Ancients are more trouble than they're worth
          "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

maybe we'll learn how to make zpms especially if theyre easy to make

Comment

Originally posted by ItsDan
              Half the time those Ancients are more trouble than they're worth
              Well said, really, i couldnt have put it better myself.

Best Stargate quote:
              Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
              Green is your friend.

Comment

While this does sound like a great episode and I truly am looking forward to the new enemy.... I'm kinda disappointed of who the HZ virus creators are
                Spoiler:
                The ancients... I believed very strongly that it was another race, would have made more sense

Oh well, this is still in the very early stages. So I'll pass judgement after I've seen it, otherwise it wouldn't be fair.
                sigpic
                In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

yes they turn against them doesn't mean we can't gain zpm's

Comment

OK, before reading this, I was really excited about season 3. Now, after reading this, I'm feeling the same but to the 100th power.
                    Episode written by Carl Binder (I love his episodes) + the details we know so far ---> this epi sounds like it's going to be the best from the whole show so far

I soooo can't wait

Spoiler:
                    I especially love the past references to the replicators and the virus. I love when the writers link stuff like this to past episodes. And another flying city. Yes! Carl Binder, we love you!

Comment

This sounds like a really interesting episode.
                      Spoiler:
                      I wonder if Atlantis will be able to defeat them the same way SG-1 defeated the replicators. I wonder if the disruptor would work on them.
                      http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
                      Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Hmmm, thats a good thought, ranchan2.

At least our questions about a "ZPM Factory" will be answered.
                        ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

they could always do what they did in hotzone and detonate a naquada generator above their city and wipe them all out, land it next to atlantis and voila, 2 ancient cities to explore

Comment

For those interested in detailed spoilers of PROGENY, visit

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/sg1.../message/17651

free registration is required

Comment

I'm the type of person who loves crossovers. I know that some people don't dig them, but I'm always wishing there were more. Anyway, my point is that I'm wondering if this could lead to a crossover where Atlantis needs SG-1's help because they've dealt with a similar problem.
                              http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
                              Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Working...
                              X