Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teal'c replace fighting staff with 2 p90!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teal'c replace fighting staff with 2 p90!

the way teal'c was fighting with the 2 p90s in his hand was much bester than with a staff! What you guys think?

Originally posted by phikix
    the way teal'c was fighting with the 2 p90s in his hand was much bester than with a staff! What you guys think?
    I liked the Staff better.
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Maybe Chris Judge is sick of lugging it around.

I know I would be.

Comment

Maybe he will get one of the new "smaller" ones.
        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

He should get a long black leather coat and ear-hook-less black sunglasses to complete the look.

TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I think it was only a matter of time before he switched, I guess it took alot of time to realize that energy weapons aren't always better.
            After all it was said in the Warrior (season 7) that the staffs are weapons of intimidation.
            O'neill States that the is a weapon of war

The Goa'uld weren't worried about there weapons being mobile and practical they had no real "threat" to them for thousands of years. Until of course Jackson tripped a chord and turned on the gate

Spoiler:

in crusade we see for the first time the Ori staff weapons
            Vala's husband fire's at two people each one time, and kills them both so we know these weapons r one hit kill. Staff weapons aren't always a one hit kill

Comment

I like it when he runs around with two P90's.

Reminds me of playing Goldeneye.

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
                I like it when he runs around with two P90's.

Reminds me of playing Goldeneye.

You too, eh? Wow, that brings back memories....
                Fan of Sci Fi Fridays..... and I predict that Cally is a Cylon (but she doesn't know it, yet).

Comment

I want to LIKE the dual P-90's but they have to be smart about it... he can't just lug them around, and have to constantly hold 2 in one hand when he wants to open a door or something... he should have straps that go over his shoulders or SOMETHING so when he wants to use his hands he doesn't have to juggle the two guys like a dork.

Comment

It looks a bit silly to me, and not very practical.

Anyone here who's used weapons like that, could you tell us how feasible it would be to run around with two of them and fire them in different directions?

Madeleine

Comment

I think the two guns look silly too. And, how practical is it, especially shooting from each side? What if you accidentally hit someone you didn't want to hit who happened to be in the wrong place and you didn't see them, because you can't look two ways at once?
                      I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

He should go back to dual Mp7s.

Dual P90's is just stupid, it's not a dual wield weapon. It just looks stupid as well, Mp7 he could actually hoster them.

Single P90 is'nt as good as dual Mp7.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
                          I think the two guns look silly too. And, how practical is it, especially shooting from each side? What if you accidentally hit someone you didn't want to hit who happened to be in the wrong place and you didn't see them, because you can't look two ways at once?
                          Agreed. It's cheesy. It's a poster pose that just doesn't look all that practical. Is he bulletproof? Wouldn't it just be easier to have two guys covering those two opposing directions than one half dressed one?

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Well I saw a video on the EAUK forum about the P90, someone did a dual wield, it was some advertising commercial for the P90 (next: get 3 pay for 2! ), and they said it would even be stable while firing with one hand.

Comment

Thought Mitcell of the sg-1 sometime carry the big guns while Teal'c doesn't.
                              Thought Teal'c could carry the small staff weapon on his back, and zat around his belt like they alway do. And carry P-90 or other earth weapon in his hand. With the invisble tech around his wrist. A warriors load with weapons for any mission. Or...

Comment

Working...
                              X