First Plot Info on "Path of Revelation, Part One"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Plot Info on "Path of Revelation, Part One"

With the premiere now just three short little weeks away, it was felt that it's time to start getting things hyped up just a little. So, starting with tonight, we'll be releasing more and more info on upcoming episodes. Won't be giving away major spoilers, but just enough to get the anticepation going and perhaps even some discussions and speculations.

Now, where do we find this info you might ask. The answer is you'll find it right at the source, which is http://www.stargatehorizon.com/news.php. Expect articles like this one for each of the upcoming episodes.

While I'm sure the news will be spreading around, and the plot info might pop up on additional sites, StargateHorizon.com will be where these "minor spoilers" will be released first. So, make sure to check the site on a regular basis from now.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Wow, Alex, that is some very interesting information. I am interested in seeing how the episode plays out. It seems like there could be some good developments there.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! It's a great episode, I loved it
    ^^^
    ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

You've got use of the website back? Awesome, hope to see more early details like this. Sounds interesting, are we gonna getta see the concept art on the Bellerophone?
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
        You've got use of the website back? Awesome, hope to see more early details like this. Sounds interesting, are we gonna getta see the concept art on the Bellerophone?
        That's quite possible.

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
          Wow, Alex, that is some very interesting information. I am interested in seeing how the episode plays out.
          It plays out quite nicely, if I dare say so. Lots of things going on here and there. And I'm quite satisfied with the clilffhanger ending.

Comment

...Which, thankfully, will be resolved within a wekk rather than months.
            Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
            Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
            Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
            Stargate Destiny, Fan
            Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Hiatus', gotta hate them.
              sigpic

Comment

Hiatus', gotta hate them.
                On the bright side, they do build up lots of anticepation. Less than three weeks now.

Comment

Makes me wanna hurt you though. Lol.
                  sigpic

Comment

Makes me wanna hurt you though. Lol.
                    Not too much longer, though. We're putting all effort into making it worth the wait.

Comment

I want to see the Horizon attacked by the Ori warship.

Where did you get the Bellerophon? It's my ship from Olympus that I am writing. Heck, do whatever you want. The Bellerophon gets blown up when the Ori launched a surprise attack.
                      sigpic
                      The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Erm.....the hell?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova
                          I want to see the Horizon attacked by the Ori warship.
                          That's quite interesting. But in all fairness, I'm not sure if that'll happen. For now we plan to stick with our own bad guys. Lots of developments coming up there actually.

Where did you get the Bellerophon?
                          It's just another name following the tradition of naming battle cruisers after names from Greek mythology. And it's a name I really liked for this new ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit
                            While Earth’s latest and most advanced battle cruiser – the Bellerophon – is launched with a small contingent of available BC 303s,

It's called small battlegroup or is launched a small fleet of available BC-303.
                            sigpic
                            The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova
                              It's called small battlegroup or is launched a small fleet of available BC-303.
                              It's a small group of available BC-303s, as a lot of Earth's ships are away on missions at the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X