The Chloe/Lex Ship Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Chloe/Lex Ship Discussion Thread

I love this Ship, and I saw that there wasn't a thread for it, so I decided to make one.

I love these two on screen together, they have chemistry (which is huge with me) and I love their Verbal Judo.

If you don't like this ship, please don't come in here and post something like "You suck, why do like this ship?!?" it will be ignored. Only Chlex shippers welcome!
    Last edited by Matto Innamorato; 03 March 2006, 12:27 AM.
    Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
    Sparkiest Little Spanker

Pencil Breaker and proud of it!

Hahaha..I guess your all over naughty-seduction as well..huh?!

This ship has so many members it's crazy. And yes I'm a devoted member of naughty-seduction...I love Chlex... Have you read Zannie's work? Or even Ruafair's 146 chapter Chlex fic?!?!

Definitely the best couple on Smallville...i just read their fics and don't bother even watching the show.
    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by Matto Innamorato
      I love this Ship, and I saw that there wasn't a thread for it, so I decided to make one.

I love these two on screen together, they have chemistry (which is huge with me) and I love their Verbal Judo.

If you don't like this ship, please don't come in here and post something like "You suck, why do like this ship?!?" it will be ignored. Only Chlex shippers welcome!
      i could go with this ship.

i also like:

chloe/clark
      clark/lana (my number one fave!)
      clark/lex (don't hit me )
      jason/pete shanahan (just to get rid of both the losers at one time! )
      martha/jonathan

but, staying with your topic, i could definitely see chloe with lex.

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
        Hahaha..I guess your all over naughty-seduction as well..huh?!

This ship has so many members it's crazy. And yes I'm a devoted member of naughty-seduction...I love Chlex... Have you read Zannie's work? Or even Ruafair's 146 chapter Chlex fic?!?!

Definitely the best couple on Smallville...i just read their fics and don't bother even watching the show.
        I'm a huge fan of Zannie and Ruafair and I've been following Ruafair since chapter forty I think. Did you see the vid Becky made for it? Utterly fantastic. And I agree with the show thing too. I never watch it any more. I settle for fics with Chlexy goodness.

I'm not all over Naughty-Seduction like I should be, but I am definately putting in more of an appearance over there.
        Sparkiest Little Spanker

Comment

I know!! I love this ship but oddly enough I can't stand watching the show . I wouldn't be here if I didn't see this thread They have so much chemistry and they look fantastic with eachother. They are really the only exciting thing I can see in Smallville.

Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

I've Been SPANKed by the Love Monkey!!

Comment

I'm a huge fan of Zannie and Ruafair and I've been following Ruafair since chapter forty I think. Did you see the vid Becky made for it? Utterly fantastic. And I agree with the show thing too. I never watch it any more. I settle for fics with Chlexy goodness.

I'm not all over Naughty-Seduction like I should be, but I am definately putting in more of an appearance over there.

yeah I thnk I fell into ruafair's fic at chapter 20....dear *insert deity* what was that? a year ago...maybe longer...scary realy. she posts a chapter a week that's about 2 years and half...almost..scary..very scary...but she's the best.

Yeah the show tends to suck face for me...but the fics are fantastic....I wonder if anyone stops by the naughty site and takes a look cause there are a lot of members there....

That site probably converted a few people as well.

VB

Comment

yeah I thnk I fell into ruafair's fic at chapter 20....dear *insert deity* what was that? a year ago...maybe longer...scary realy. she posts a chapter a week that's about 2 years and half...almost..scary..very scary...but she's the best.

Yeah the show tends to suck face for me...but the fics are fantastic....I wonder if anyone stops by the naughty site and takes a look cause there are a lot of members there....

That site probably converted a few people as well.

VB
              The latest chapter of hers was really good! When Martin was like "How's your mate Lex?" I got shivers.

As bizarre as it sounds, I really only watch the show for Lex, or for the Chlex interaction.

I find myself watching the scenes with Clark mooning over Lana and counting the second until Lex is back on the scene. I'm a die hard Lexbian
              Sparkiest Little Spanker

Comment

The latest chapter of hers was really good! When Martin was like "How's your mate Lex?" I got shivers.

As bizarre as it sounds, I really only watch the show for Lex, or for the Chlex interaction.

I find myself watching the scenes with Clark mooning over Lana and counting the second until Lex is back on the scene. I'm a die hard Lexbian
                I agree. I can only watch the show for Chlex. They made Clark and Lana to much of a center point of the show. and I ask you, how the heck did all the bad guys get kryptonite?? It's really driving me insane.

Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

I've Been SPANKed by the Love Monkey!!

Comment

Originally posted by Toll Verliebt
                  I agree. I can only watch the show for Chlex. They made Clark and Lana to much of a center point of the show. and I ask you, how the heck did all the bad guys get kryptonite?? It's really driving me insane.
                  They really did make them too much of the focus, I mean, Clark I understand, but why Lana?!?

She is the worst actress on the show, she's so cardboard and one dimensional and so very cliche, I hate that, but this isn't the thread for that.

Seriously, the show has gone downhill, I can only stand to read fics now, but the verbal judo has made me a Chlex addict. I can't help it.
                  Sparkiest Little Spanker

Comment

Come on people, I know there are more Chlex shippers out there!!
                    Sparkiest Little Spanker

Comment

Come on people, I know there are more Chlex shippers out there!!

Sure there are...but their all at the Chlex board....there's hundreds of members there... who needs to go to other boards!! And because it's not canon, there's not much to really discuss in depth here. It seems to always be Blana/Clark/Lex!

VB

Comment

Working...
                      X