LOST in the U.K.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOST in the U.K.

I was reading a local paper today and realized that LOST in the U.K. is 9 months behind than in North America?!?!?!? That's almost as bad as us not getting Atlantis until much later up here.
    Don't make me zat you

It took us 15 years and 3 super computers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth.

Dial=> http://www.pathcom.com/~kcheung for days remaining until the Vancouver con!

Really? Oh well, im up to speed on the new ones, virtually (seen up to Fire+Water) When does it start here? they say spring but that could mean up to about the middle of June
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

It starts when Desperate Houswives finishes. They were going to let Big Brother finish as well but the fans wouldn't let them

Comment

Big Brother would finish in August!! If they did that i'd implode...

Course, the frenzy after watching the last episode has kinda worn off. For me anyway. I just want to know why the hell they're there!!

When does DH finish?

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Mid June I think depending on how many episodes they do.

Comment

^about the first or second wed in june, they will probably trim the time by doing double episodes, dont worry guys, and its worth the wait!
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

I couldn't wait til the UK shows Season 2 so I d/l it.... And I'm loving season 2....the last 3 eps have been really good

Comment

^^^ Shh, *waves finger* tut tut tut. we cant talk about the D word here!

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                  ^^^ Shh, *waves finger* tut tut tut. we cant talk about the D word here!
                  Ooooooooops!

Comment

According to my incredibly reliable source (lostpedia.com)....

UK
                    "Man of Science, Man of Faith" UK TV Premiere
                    Wednesday, June 28th at 9:00pm GMT on Channel 4

Grim!!! Season 2 in America will have finished a month earlier.

Comment

^ On my birthday! Hmm... Looks like i'll be taping that then...

It's not exactly "spring" now is it Channel 4? It's about the same time it started last year. Is it just me or would it be so much better if they cut down the lengths of breaks and showed them in twos? One episode at a time was always so infuriating.

Comment

^get E4 and watch it every fortnight then

Comment

That'd be even worse! Cos then i'd have 2 full weeks of potential spoiler avoidance as well as other temptations...

I'd also be watching for the same length of time, which goes along with the inevitable 6-7 months of "Seriously, i don't care about that that teacher (or insert other side-character), i just want to know why the frack they're on the ruddy island!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kensterman
                            I was reading a local paper today and realized that LOST in the U.K. is 9 months behind than in North America?!?!?!? That's almost as bad as us not getting Atlantis until much later up here.
                            Have you tried Youtube or iTunes? I'm sure you could use an American proxy to download if they bar you from buying it. They're only $1.99 American, though I don't know the current exchange rate so I can't say for sure how much it'd cost for you, most likely cheaper.
                            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

I read in the Radio Times that it was going to start at the end of April.

Comment

Working...
                              X