Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let’s hope the writers don't get lazy (minor spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let’s hope the writers don't get lazy (minor spoilers)

They could easily do eight seasons of "we accidentally turned something bad on while exploring the city" shows.
    "I've been called ugly, pug-ugly, fugly, pug-fugly, but never ugly-ugly." --- Moe Szyslak

As in this "emmence darkness"?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

I like how the entity was explained...

The Ancients experimenting with ascension.

Comment

Yeah, that was a nice tie-in.
        sigpic

Comment

Just one episode and already 5 new technology

I really hope we'll be able to go back to earth at the end of the seasons 1 and bring in more people, for the entire city rise !

Then we'll be able to create a real operation center and begin to research the other "advance-post" ancients. [When u sit in the chair u can see that ... then in the city u should also see it !]

I see we'll have a lot of fun this next years ! [I hope it's a minimum of 5-6 seasons ...]
          - Maybe one day you will learn, that your way, is not the only way.
          - The very young, do not always do what they are told.
          - The Nox

Comment

Spoilers

I just hope the personal shield wasn't a one-episode wonder. From the dialogue in the show it sounds like we might not see it again. They made a point of saying it was new technology the ancients were experimenting with (so there may not be more of them), they made the point of saying it "keyed" itself to the user so it can only be used by one person, and they made the point of saying the shield's power was drained by the dark cloud thing.

I would love to see an episode where one of the SGA team members gets captured by the Wraith and then the wraith can't feed on them and the team member just makes fun of them while the wraith keep trying to drain them.

But then, that wouldn't make the Wraith very scary if we knew the cast was all protected by shields. Oh well, one episode wonder it is.

Comment

Working...
            X